Raven Unlock Team Gear levels (+bare minimums)

MuCuS
126 posts Member
edited October 2018
Well after the daunting requirement to 7* each OR toon , I must say I was pleasantly suprised. Posting this to help folks out with gear levels etc. good luck.

-No purple mats on g7 Zaalbar, g6 mission and the g7 droid.
-only one omega on g9 balistas last skill . The rest skills were at 7
-no omegas on g9 Jolee all skills at 7
-super Low lvls on misssion and droid (I wouldn’t level them much at all .

15rhviju420e.png

Post edited by MuCuS on

Replies

• Options
    sFETfDy.png
  • Options
    All of mine are 4* and I have played as far as I can.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    For now, I will hopefully get T3 to 4* and complete tier 3. Good to know that my G8 (and G11 Bastila) should be enough, although I want to gear up Mission and Big Z anyway and try them out in the Sith raid.
  • Options
    I'm there is no need to post your team as there is only 5 characters you can use. Just need to know gear levels and zetas.
  • Options
    @Kronen , good idea I changed the title as that is what is relevant .
  • Cossin
    301 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    So, this is the whale thread? Well, I wonder how many answers there‘ll outing players that "hoarded" crystals or just outright bought Revan :-p
    They‘ll adjust the powerlevels for the next time, they did it before. People being able to buy...eh.... unlock Revan must have some feel of accomplishment... just imagine the rage if they bought him and needed RNGesus or high gear, too
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    I have Basilla at gear XII and all others at gear VIII and would not like to have to gear them any further. I'll have Mission Vao 7* at the end of the event, but will this be enough? Maybe Basilla and Revan can solo that last tier?

Afaik, you should be fine around g8 if you have them all at 7*
  • Options
    I have Basilla at gear XII and all others at gear VIII and would not like to have to gear them any further. I'll have Mission Vao 7* at the end of the event, but will this be enough? Maybe Basilla and Revan can solo that last tier?

Yes, you’ll be fine
  • Options
    I did it with:

Bastila: G8
    Jolee: G8
    Mission: G8
    T3: G7
    Zaalbar: G7

Omegas and no zetas and fully modded of course
  • Options
    I did with Bastilla gear 11, rest of team g6
  • Options
    All good news. Just need the Mission Vao shards quicker. 55 more to go...

I was able to auto the last tier with what I used. I did two star it, but it makes no difference, 1,2, or 3 stars :D