Bastilla zeta wasted ?

I zeta bastilla lead.
But now Revan is coming and it seems his lead will be better.
So it means that my zeta on bastilla was wasted again ?

Same as before when i wasted my zeta on QGJ lead?

Replies

• Do you have Revan?
    Have you got good standing in arena using Bastila?

Then not wasted at all.

• Bastila lead isnstill great and even with revan here and I know i wont get him her lead is well worth it.
  • If you consider every leadership ability that will not be used in arena for an extended period of time a waste, then probably yes. If you are still going to use Bastila lead in some parts of the game (e.g. Sith Raid) it is not a wasted zeta. A lot consider GMY lead a waste but it turns out he's the better leader for HSR P4 than Bastila...
    However, if you expect that the benefit of a zeta must not become obsolete over the course of several months you'd actually have to stop using zetas on leadership abilities...
  • I'm holding out on this until we get Revan out there and played with more... I could easily see Revan replacing Ezra on a bastila lead team.....
  • Tell this to Grand Master Yoda. His leadership was reworked just before Bastilla was released. I know a lot of people that zeta’d him and feel that was a waste.
  • Revan lead OR team.
    Bastilla lead jedi.
    Solves everything.
    In tw ofcouse
  • For territory war, MIssion and Zaalbar have a problem - there are only two leaders for Scoundrels, (and Lando isn't a very good one imo). I am thinking about using them under Revan lead, and then still running a Bastila-lead jedi.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    jkray622 wrote: »
    For territory war, MIssion and Zaalbar have a problem - there are only two leaders for Scoundrels, (and Lando isn't a very good one imo). I am thinking about using them under Revan lead, and then still running a Bastila-lead jedi.

Did you mean something other than scoundrels? There are atleast a dozen scoundrel leads.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    jkray622 wrote: »
    For territory war, MIssion and Zaalbar have a problem - there are only two leaders for Scoundrels

Um...

https://swgoh.gg/characters/f/scoundrel/

???
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • kinda like zFinn still great and have it's uses. to do so well in arena with just one zeta dont seem wasted in my eyes.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Leader zetas are always a bit risky since the game evolves and what was once a good zeta may become unused. I had QGJ zetaed as one of my first zetas, and that was useful for quite a while. Then GMY's leader came along and I zetaed that and it displaced QGJ in many cases. And a few weeks later, along comes Bastila.
    However, it's not wasted if you got good use out of it while you used it.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • I zeta bastilla lead.
    But now Revan is coming and it seems his lead will be better.
    So it means that my zeta on bastilla was wasted again ?

Same as before when i wasted my zeta on QGJ lead?

Same thing happend to me with GMY and Bastila.
  • It is also worth mentioning that for territory wars and territory battles... There are enough Jedi for two separate teams. So while for arena or STR its likely not going to see much use... It is certainly not wasted.
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    For territory war, MIssion and Zaalbar have a problem - there are only two leaders for Scoundrels, (and Lando isn't a very good one imo). I am thinking about using them under Revan lead, and then still running a Bastila-lead jedi.

Incorrect.

Jengo is a scoundrel leader and a **** fine one.
  • TW NOT Arena is endgame.

You now have a defensive and offensive team. Bastilla makes JKA and others look goo
  • Wow comment deletes.

Jango is a scoundrel leader. As good as qira.

Tw is endgame.
    Bastila JKA are a good match
    Revan and others

But in reality bastila is best 5th Jedi. You wasted your zeta except by making two lesser teams.
  • Wow comment deletes.

Jango is a scoundrel leader. As good as qira.

Tw is endgame.
    Bastila JKA are a good match
    Revan and others

But in reality bastila is best 5th Jedi. You wasted your zeta except by making two lesser teams.

What end game TW player would be running Jango with miscellaneous scoundrels when there are 10 bounty hunters/two full bounty hunter teams?