Based of Jedi Revan what should we expect out of Darth Revan?

Prev1
I think That this would be a cool counter kit to Jedi Revan, and it's not a text book.

Darth Revan - Dark Side, Sith, Old Republic, Attacker

Basic - Violent Slash - Level 8 - Omega
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict DOT for the remainder of the match which cannot be resisted evaded or cleansed.

Special - Force Choke - Level 8 - Omega - Cooldown 3
FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to target enemy and remove 100% Turn Meter. For each debuff on the enemy, deal 30% more damage. For each buff on Revan, inflict 1 DOT which cannot be Resisted evaded or cleansed.

Special - Force Drain - Level 8 - omega - Cooldown 5
FINAL TEXT: Inflict Speed Down and Daze for 2 turns on all enemies and remove 10% Turn Meter from each enemy for every DOT they are suffering .

Leadership - Force Lightning Storm – Level 8 - Zeta
FINAL TEXT: All Dark Side Old Republic and Sith Allies have a 25% chance to land shock on basic this cannot be resisted or evaded. Whenever an Old Republic ally inflicts shock on an enemy they gain Speed up and Offense up for 1 turn. Whenever a Sith Ally inflicts Shock they reduce their cooldowns by 1.

Zeta If Dark Side Old Republic and Sith Allies don’t land shock on basic they gain tenacity up defense up and health steal for 2 turns, +10% shock odds.

Unique - Probing Mind - Level 8 - Zeta
FINAL TEXT: Whenever an enemy gains a Buff Revan has a 20% chance to steal that buff and share it with a random ally.

Zeta +20% chance to steal and a 50% chance to share the buff with an additional ally.

Replies

• Slothmaster
    247 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Cool ideas, but not nearly broken or wordy enough.

Add a couple paragraphs, get rid of anything under 100% chance, and you should be good.
  • You're missing his other move - 'wallet warrior'
  • Reyalp wrote: »
    You're missing his other move - 'wallet warrior'

Wallet Warrior (Unique) - This ability adds +1 speed and +2% offense for every $100.00 of lifetime account spending.
  • Cool ideas, but not nearly broken or wordy enough.

Add a couple paragraphs, get rid of anything under 100% chance, and you should be good.

Honestly though that kit would rip jedi revan apart. Instead of putting anything OP in revans kit they just added a bunch of ex machina vs current metas
  • If/When we get Darth Revan, I suspect his kit will be mostly the same, but with certain words being replaced. For instance, anything that says Jedi you replace with Sith and Old Republic is replaced with whatever the other faction was that OR was fighting against. Then you have ability name changes, like Savior to Conqueror and Hero to Villain.
  • I'm expecting they'll release his legendary/ancient event the same day they put all 4 other required characters into marquees, let alone farmable.

And individual packs of 25 shards for $50. No limit on purchase.

The $2000 Toon...
    2sbfxipzzdgi.gif

• G20
    132 posts Member
    Stop and smell the roses. Smh
  • Deathmark instead of marked
  • I’m in Wallet Warriors guild. What bonuses should be added for me?
  • Reyalp wrote: »
    You're missing his other move - 'wallet warrior'

I believe it's called "Cash Drain", since it's a dark side debuff.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • he wouldnt be old republic

and there needs to be 2 uniques with the names, villan and conqueror
  • I'm pretty sure his unique will be called "conqueror" and "villian" if they are going to feed off of how they did the uniques for JKR.
  • Darth Revan, immune to special damage. You heard it here first.
  • What makes you think that there will be DS Raven.
    First there were Jedi Revan then Sith Revan then Redeemed Reven.
    The one we got in the game is Redeemed version of Revan.
    There is You Tuber named 100% Star Wars and he has 5 videos series on Revan and if you look at the his 3rd video "The Redemption of Revan" I think that his Journey in this game might be very similar to that video.

Anyway I would not expect DS Revan and even if he does come in the game he will be weaker (or at least should be) than the one we just got.
  • Zinke7 wrote: »
    What makes you think that there will be DS Raven.
    There is You Tuber named 100% Star Wars and he has 5 videos series on Revan and if you look at the his 3rd video "The Redemption of Revan" I think that his Journey in this game might be very similar to that video.

Anyway I would not expect DS Revan and even if he does come in the game he will be weaker (or at least should be) than the one we just got.

I think the same. Moreover Not enough DS companion for him. Only HK and Canderous Ordo.
  • HK and Canderous weren't Darth Revan's companions.
  • Fürkész wrote: »
    Zinke7 wrote: »

I think the same. Moreover Not enough DS companion for him. Only HK and Canderous Ordo.

There's hk47, Visas, Traya, Sion, Nihilus and T3M4 from Kotor 2
  • Rynchenzo wrote: »
    Fürkész wrote: »
    Zinke7 wrote: »

There's hk47, Visas, Traya, Sion, Nihilus and T3M4 from Kotor 2

Visas, Traya, Sion, Nihilus is from Kotor2 indeed, but Kotor2 was not about Revan. The protagonist was there Meetra Surik.
  • Thanks, it's been over ten years since I played the game.
  • It's interesting. Some months back they added a neutral tag because they said an upcoming character needed it.

Speculation was instantly for Revan. Now we have a Revan... and he's light side.

I still don't see that Neutral tag fitting anybody else, so I bet we see a neutral Revan before a Darth Revan.
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    It's interesting. Some months back they added a neutral tag because they said an upcoming character needed it.

Speculation was instantly for Revan. Now we have a Revan... and he's light side.

I still don't see that Neutral tag fitting anybody else, so I bet we see a neutral Revan before a Darth Revan.

Its possible they intended it for this revan but in the process of the rumored last minute kit rework scraped using the neutral tag but didn't delete it.

That said I think wampa and tuskens belong there, they aren't dark side (evil), they just happened to be in combat with light side characters in the films. Jawas belong in that category too for that matter since they're implied they aren't above rooking moisture farmers.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I recall the Neutral Tag being initially considered for T3 but it caused glitches, but when they changed "it" to fully Light Side they left the neutral coding in.

Found it! (Dev comment is maybe the 2nd or 3rd one)

https://amp.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/923lbf/comment/e335f1i?st=JLL1KDSI&sh=8bef640f
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Sheesh this revan not even cord cut yet... darth revan year + out time for hondo, resistance cartoon pilot team, and “the mandalorian” live action speculation.... hmm nevermind Revan 2.0 will hit before that.

Need 2nd smuggler leader IMO
    Gammo faction (executioner, enforcer, captain, ginsu chef with big vibroginsu knife)

Maybe for the love of god and all that matters in SW a legends faction talon karrde lead
    Legends tag synergy with MJ
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Second unique.

The Stand - Each time his health goes to zero he steals a random ally's health and that unit dies for him. All debuffs cleansed and any active buffs on any unit are applied, even enemy's, full turn meter and all cool downs reset. Debuff immunity for 3 turns
  • Well, have you actually realized that there is no Darth Revan anywhere soon? Instant giveaway were toons with the Old Republic tag... we have no "Sith Empire" tag, although we have 2 toons and soon 2 ships that have been solely from that era and arguably you could include the triumvirate toons as "Sith Empire" toons as well, as they took over from Darth Revan
  • Here are Darth Revan’s in game powers and abilities...

Powers/Skills:
    Intelligence
    Force-wielding
    Charisma
    Lightsaber dueling mastery
    Military training
    Mechanics
    Vast knowledge of the Dark Side of the Force
    Alchemy
    Force Lightning
    Access to the Star Forge
    Skilled in Dark Side Rituals
    Sith Magic

The issue is, in game no 2 player Revans were the same because you spent your Force talents leveling up what you wanted to be good at.
  • No dark side Revan. I suspect and recommend EA that Jedi Master Revan be next. Revan was made Jedi Master after events of first game canon. Jedi master Revan should have:
    force storm: dmg on all enemy party.
    Statis field: stun affect move
    Force drain: targets all darkside force users and heals all jedi force user allies.
    Furry: double dmg when below 50 percent health.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Olddumper wrote: »
    Based off Jedi Revan what should we expect out of Darth Revan?

Loads of complaint threads when he doesn't have one special that instakills the entire enemy team, and another that does your taxes for you.

u58t4vkrvnrz.png