Based of Jedi Revan what should we expect out of Darth Revan?

2Next

Replies

• I think they will figure out their pricing plan before they figure out his kit.

I expect his kit and his AI to be finely tuned to smash whatever the meta will be at that point.
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    7144Gb1VtJL._SY355_.png

ds revan kit
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Triple Zeta ability. Required 60 zeta, 120 omega, 2 million credits, unlimited Visa access.

Malachor V Mass Shadow Generator. Insta kill everything and everyone on both teams except Nihilus and Revan.
  • I would expect a leader ability that takes 5 minutes to read over this current one which takes about 2 minutes to read.
  • I guess the only hope is that they stop making one retareded op char after another. Ad the end the chars compared to each other is so unbalanced that its laughable, how can you develop a game without any self-respect, any respect for the game or the players, i dont get it.
  • Im pretty sure revans journey was: jedi knight > quit jedi and became old republic general > sith > redeemed jedi/sith hybrid > farmer with family

Ds revan alies include malak, hk 47, sith assassin, sith trooper, sith maurader, and you could argue for the sith tri plus any character in the game could go dark.

His kit would most likely be heavily based on whatever the meta is at the time of his release with more focus on doing high dmg and self sustain and decent cc plus being immune to cc

Revan was known for making tremendous sacrifices during the war to win battles if needed and was unmatched in power/fighting skills so i wouldnt be surprised if he had a mechanic that sacrificed his allies or debuffed his team to hurt the enemy more

I could see a malak release in 2 months and any new char for ds revan at the same time, then they become farmable 5 months from now with jedi revan coming back in about 6 months and then right after or at same time of second jedi revan event darth revan event is released needing revan plus malak and company, of course packs for the new sith plus old republic packs will go on sale at that time
  • Honestly I wouldn't expect Darth Revan for at least a year and a half. Naturally I could be way off base and I wouldn't even venture to guess his kit as game mechanics could change drastically over the next year. The new thing is to add more unique effects to toons such as locked buffs/debuffs, unique buffs, etc.

The only unique effect I can think of that seems obvious and hasn't been released yet is an ability that ignores crit immunity however that would be best placed on a droid. I have thought forever that HK should get a leader zeta that gives droid allies crit immunity penetration and prevents TM gains for enemies based on crit damage.

Whenever the next raid is released that rewards a toon, look at their kit and start imagining the best counter ability and that will probably be Darth Revan's kit.