New Player Seeking Advise

Hello all,
I am new to the game, I am lvl 46 and have been playing for twelve days. I have all six Pheonix team members, Hera, Kanan, and Sabine are three stars and the rest are two stars. Thier gear lvl is five working towards six.
How long does it take to lvl up to seven star?
Can I am farming Hera and Ezra up alternating lvls, hard I am working on Sabine and rewards I am working on Kanan, Chopper, and Zeb.
I am in a starter guild in tier two and keep getting second place in the pit but we never kill the Rancor so no rewards. How do I find a new start guild that is more active.
When farming should I focus on one kit at a time per type of node or spread it out? I am listening to a bunch of videos and pod casts and most of them are mid to end game and don’t have allot of insight for me. May farm two to three kits at a time per node type. Advise?
Just a noob how has questions but my guild doesn’t talk and so I am here for answers, please advise.

Replies

• As for farming Phoenix, stick with it. It may take a bit depending on game play, but worth it. Strong and good team to have. Spend time learning how they work together. You can learn putting your speed on 1x and hit auto. Watch what they do, their order or skill use. It's not a perfect solution but it helps. Stick with one team at time.
  • Ty
  • Yw, I'd offer you a spot in our guild but we're full. Lots of helpful guilds out here, go slow. It's not a race. :)
  • Barbarosa wrote: »
    Hello all,
    How long does it take to lvl up to seven star?
    For Cantina characters there is a tool here that will give you an estimate once you fill it out. It's pretty nifty because you can specify any star level to work toward.
    apps.crouchingrancor.com/Calculators/CantinaPlanner
    I personally farmed Herra to 5* then switched to farming Ezra for 5* then back to Herra for the 6th star (which I am still working on).

• Barbosa you can join our guild. Chewiesartfactory or if you send me your ally code I can add you and invite you. We can help you grow
  • You might want to sideline Sabine for now, depending on what else is available to you - I forget what options you'd have at that level. She takes much longer to farm than the others due to being on a hard node, though, and is generally considered to be the best one to sit out when you get the chance for Thrawn.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Ty all for the advise
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    You might want to sideline Sabine for now, depending on what else is available to you - I forget what options you'd have at that level. She takes much longer to farm than the others due to being on a hard node, though, and is generally considered to be the best one to sit out when you get the chance for Thrawn.

Gear and mod the others, but don't stop farming Sabine. The single hard node farms take a long time, and if you stop it's just going to take that much longer.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Thank you, as I lvl should I be trying to get my empire team in place? Or should I do scoundrels first. I have watched a ton on you tube on this but everyone jumps to mid and end game. Almost got all my Phoenix to three stars, with lvl 3 on abilities and gear five going on six.
  • I wouldn't even worry about empire or scoundrels until your Phoenix are much further along. All game resources (gear, ability mats, energy for farming) should be going to making them ready for Thrawn and the Emperor.
  • Ok, ty noob question what is my goal for Thrawn and the Emperor? Seven stars and gear lvl 11, what about my abilities nobody talks about what lvl they should be.
  • Trystan_Spyder
    1300 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    7* yes, G11 is definitely overkill. Most people say G9ish. As far as abilities - all 7s, omegas on uniques for sure.
    Omegas on others is a bonus, but zetas are definitely overkill.

Emperor Palpatine and Thrawn have their own subforums under Individual Events - chock full of advice and lists of what people used.
  • Ty
  • On the farming front one thing I have found that works really well for me is to alternate what I focus on every other day. Especially when making sure I get my hard node farms in. One day I will focus on gearing and the next I will focus on character shards. Just helps to keep me from bouncing all over the place on what I am doing that day.