Revan in hSTR

Still early, of course, but anyone had a chance to play with Revan in STR? Find any new combos, or perhaps a new phase where Jedi might now be viable?

Theorycrafting also welcome, but seems like we should have a thread going for this (Didnt see one, but I suppose I could have missed it, too :smiley: )

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I thought under Yoda they were good in P1 and under Bastila good in P2

my guess would be Revan lead for Bastila in p2 (uncountered assists!) but I'm not really at the level so IDK
  • Also wondering if Jedi Knight Revan will be added to the “galactic hero” list for the raid alongside CLS, JTR, GMY, and JKA.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    There is 2 pieces to this on the surface P2 with revives and counters could put a good 2mill hit on....

P3 could be an ace in the hole with marked??? Junior chex mix team.
  • Skelturix posted up a "max damage run" of about 15 million (30%) in phase 2...
  • Would love a master revan obtainable by raids if not other way. Revan needs ds and ls force powers.
  • TekkarEdorf
    670 posts Member
    edited November 2018
  • well, as always, since p1, p3 and p4 have weird mechanics, the only acceptable phase for normal teams is p2. there's not much theorycraft there tho. just the meta team healing themselves, assisting each other, and doing nice damage. the assist cant be countered, so its a big plus there.
    my damage there on the first try was 9.3M, without practicing before obviously, and while i still didnt have DF zetad (but it doesnt matter at all for HSR) so i guess with nice practice and nice modding (bast isnt part of my arena team so shes not modded well) can pass the 10M for normal people like us, not skelutrix that use god-mode mods :)
    Screenshot_2018-10-21-20-36-55-289_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.png