This week we are launching a new event: Ancient Journey: Legend of the Old Republic. I’m sure many of you are excited to earn Jedi Knight Revan and below we have a short run down of what to expect from this event. Join Jedi Knight Revan as he travels across the galaxy with his crew from the videogame, Knight of the Old Republic. You’ll fight in some of the most iconic areas from the game, including the final battle against a Terentatek!
First off, you’ll need 5 specific characters from the Old Republic faction at 7* to complete the event:
- Bastila Shan
- Jolee Bindo
- Mission Zao
Like a Hero’s Journey, this character only unlocks at 7* but you can still enter the the lower tiers even if you don’t have the 7* characters.
Stranded on the Sith-occupied world of Taris, Revan teamed up with the street-smart Mission Vao and her friend Zaalbar. Together they embarked on a mission to rescue a captive Jedi, but before they could reach her, a fearsome foe barred their way.Requirements:
2-Star Characters (Mission, Zaalbar, Revan)Recommended:
Gear Level 6Tips and Strategy:
- If you have played The Pit raid then this first mission might look familiar!
- This is a single battle with the Phase 4 Rancor (This time he’s not hungry enough to start devouring your team)
- Mission’s Street Smart can help keep her and Zaalbar alive if you have the ability fully upgraded
After defeating the Rancor, Revan and the companions found the criminals that had abducted the Jedi Bastila Shan. Before Revan could free her, Bastila escaped from her captors. Together they faced the gangs that had held her.Requirements:
3-Star Characters (Mission, Zaalbar, Revan, Bastila)Recommended:
Gear Level 6Tips and Strategy:
- This is a fairly straight forward mission consisting of 4 battles against Cartel Bruisers, Saboteurs and Spies
- Don’t forget to set Bastila as lead like I did
After acquiring a modified droid named T3-M4, Revan and the companions infiltrated a Sith base on Taris. There, they hoped to steal the codes necessary to escape the planet. But first they would have to face the forces stationed within the base.Requirements:
4-Star Characters (Mission, Zaalbar, Revan, Bastila, T3-M4)Recommended:
Gear Level 7Tips and Strategy:
- 3 battles against Sith Soldiers, Sith Commandos, Sith Marauder and Sith Assassin
- Sith Commando have 75% evasion while stealthed
- Use Revan’s Direct Focus to get around Taunting tanks and go for the squisher damage dealers
Joined by the Jedi Jolee Bindo, Revan and the companions wound up on Tatooine. There a group of miners were being attacked by the native Sand People. Faced with the choice of defending the defenseless or letting them be taken captive, Revan moved to face the Sand People aggressors.Requirements:
5-Star Characters (Mission, Zaalbar, Revan, Bastila, T3-M4, Jolee)Recommended:
Gear Level 7.5Tips and Strategy:
- 3 battles against various Tusken teams
- If the Champion is the last Tusken standing, he gets a lot of buffs and becomes difficult to kill for weaker teams.
On the Sith world of Korriban, Revan heard stories of the tomb of an ancient Sith Lord. Within were said to be dark secrets and a terrible evil, so the Sith of Korriban sought to plunder the tomb for themselves. Revan resolved to explore the tomb, not knowing that deep within would lie a great test…Requirements:
6-Star Characters (Mission, Zaalbar, Revan, Bastila, T3-M4, Jolee)Recommended:
Gear Level 8Tips and Strategy:
- Think strategically. The Sith Soldiers are very defensive, and can soak up a lot of damage. The Commandos can dish a lot of damage and take advantage of hiding behind the Soldier wall. If only there was a way to ignore Taunts and Focus specific targets down...
After defeating the Sith that sought to plunder the tomb, Revan turned to leave the dark place behind. However the fierce battle between force users had attracted something evil and hungry…Requirements:
7-Star Characters (Mission, Zaalbar, Revan, Bastila, T3-M4, Jolee)Recommended:
Gear Level 9Tips and Strategy:
- Review the Terentatek’s kit below! He has some unique abilities that you can exploit
- 3 Critical hits will allow you to deal much more damage to the Terentatek for 2 turns - review is unique kit below!
- Time Mission’s Street Smarts to Blind the Terentatek to prevent his Special from hitting everyone
- Make sure to remove any healing over time on the Terentatek with T3-M4’s Carbonite Projector
- Don’t forget he’s immune to Stun, Ability Block, Buff Immunity, Instant Death, Daze, Turn Meter Delay, and other effects which produce these results
Attack target for physical damage and inflict Buff Immunity and Healing immunity for 3 turns.Special 1:
Pulverize (Cooldown 3)
Deal heavy damage to a single target, 50% of this damage to all other targets, and inflict Stagger and Daze on all targets for 2 turns.Special 2:
Mega Slam (Cooldown 5)
Attack all targets for physical damage. Targets take bonus damage for each debuff they are suffering from. This attack cannot be evaded.Special 3:
Furious Roar (Cooldown 3)
The Terentatek dispels all debuffs on itself and gains Critical Chance Up. Enemies gain Critical Chance Down.Unique 1:
The Terentatek has extremely high Armor. Being critically hit 3 times removes this effect and inflicts Open Wound for 2 turns.Open Wound:
The Terentatek takes extra damage from Critical Hits and has reduced Tenacity. Duration 2 turns. When this effect expires, Hardened Carapace returns.Unique 2:
At the start of Battle the Terentatek inflicts Jedi, with the “Force Scent” effect. Characters afflicted with Force Scent cannot gain Stealth and the Terentatek will prefer to attack them.Unique 3:
When the Terentatek defeats a Jedi, it gains multiple Heal Over Time (15%) effects.Unique 4:
The Terentatek is immune to Stun, Ability Block, Buff Immunity, Instant Death, Daze, Turn Meter Delay, and other effects which produce these results. Damage over time and percentage Health damage effects have greatly reduced efficacy. The Terentatek has greatly reduced evasion due to its size.