WAI? Question about revan

So just attacked a revan running cls, raid Han, chewie, thrawn, and l337. Once they received strategist buff or whatever that makes their basic uncounterable, I was no longer able to counter them at all. Did 3 different attacks on same guy, each time same thing, within the first round or 2 I was no lo,get able to get any counter attacks against both specials and basics whether they had that buff or not. Seems broken.

Replies

• Options
    Revan has a leadership ability that grants "Strategic Advantage" - whereby the character's basic attack can't be countered. That might be what you are seeing.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Just to make it clear gmy did his aoe attack, no one on my team was stealthed or dazed or stunned and as such gmy was also not stealthed nor did he have the strategic buff. No o2nd counter attacked him. This happened multiple times in multiple battles.
  • Options
    I figured it out, gk had taunt and strategic advantage so none of my units were counter attacking as his went to town.