Raid timer settings question

I consider myself a reasonably intelligent person. Well used to anyways. If at 3PM I decide to have the HAAT start at 8PM with a 24hr join, can I and if so, how?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Set the auto start time at 8pm and set a 24 hour join period. Then set it and forget it.

Go back after it starts to turn off auto start, if you dont want it to be a regular thing.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Set the auto start time at 8pm and set a 24 hour join period. Then set it and forget it.

Go back after it starts to turn off auto start, if you dont want it to be a regular thing.

I have tried that (or thought I did) and nothing happened. Will try and report back. TY.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Both HRR/HAAT set. We'll see. Question, what if I will not have enough tickets until payout tonight?
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    If you don't have enough tickets at the time you set to launch, nothing will happen until the next day at the same time. If at that point you have the tickets it will launch, if not nothing will happen, and so on until you have enough tickets at the set time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Oh also I've seen it happen where I thought it failed to launch, and when I force closed the app and got back in it had been launched after all and I just couldn't see it. Similar to what happens sometimes with raid reward payouts.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Fingers crossed
  • Options
    Worked! Ty all!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Oh also I've seen it happen where I thought it failed to launch, and when I force closed the app and got back in it had been launched after all and I just couldn't see it. Similar to what happens sometimes with raid reward payouts.

Yeah there seems to be some of a delay. so I recommend giving at least 5 mins and a fc before messing with it after it should have launched