Which Character should be added for another update?

Which Character should be added for another update? 21 votes

Luke Skywalker- Jedi Master
14% 3 votes
Luke Skywalker- Jedi Knight (endor)
14% 3 votes
Supreme Leader Snoke
14% 3 votes
Praetorian Guards
23% 5 votes
Anakin Skywalker- Dark Side
0% 0 votes
C-3PO
28% 6 votes
Darth Plagueis the Wise
0% 0 votes
Gonk Droid
4% 1 vote

Replies

• Note- Final Result will be posted on Sunday.
  • We already have Luke as a Jedi (given it's not ROTJ Luke however), and we already have Anakin (given it's the LS version of him)... so imo I say that we should have the best friend of one of the most beloved droids in the galaxy... r2d2's best bud ;) ... C3P0!!! :smiley:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • I guess Snoke. If I could vote twice, I'd say 3po too. We have a Luke. One who is incredibly overpowered. We don't need another one. Yes, I said it. We don't need a re-hash of him. And we don't need a pilot Luke as well. (I'd be okay with Hermit Luke bc he would be quite different). This game needs variety (hence the recent events and toons). Give us a Jedi Council faction and add Ki-Adi Mundi and Shaak Ti. Give Us Pong Krell to shred Jedi and clones. Gives us The Force Unleashed journey. Give us heroes, goofballs, and villains from Episodes 1 and 2. Give us a Mandalorian raid. Give us Maul with a Savage syngery. Give us Old Man Rex for our Phoenix squadrons. Just please don't give us more Lukes lol! There are so many eras to choose from..and we are just dining at the same salad bar again and again.