Level 90 confirmed?

Did any one else notice that the terentatek in the revan event was level 90? Kinda curious as to why it was specifically 90.

Replies

• There’s lvl 100 enemies in the game. 90s have been for awhile.
  • A LOT of stuff, controlled by the AI is above lv85...just look at HAAT and HSR
  • The rancor in the pit raid is level 90 and always has been.
  • A LOT of stuff, controlled by the AI is above lv85...just look at HAAT and HSR

Why do you think they do that?
  • To trick people like you?
  • Gingerbreadman123
    124 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Lvl90 is pointless anyhow - "oh, look, my GMY gets 35 (2.5%) more tactics".

Unless it's gating gear or abilities, there is no point
  • Ok good I never actually noticed that they were 90 until now 🤣I think it would be useless to increase the player cap to 90 too
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    DT_Jango wrote: »
    Ok good I never actually noticed that they were 90 until now 🤣I think it would be useless to increase the player cap to 90 too

Why would it be useless. Every stat increase helps in raids. Plus it will make EA a ton of money. 10M credit cost per toon.. 165 or so toons means mega whales will be dumping $1000s to get to 5M GP
  • DT_Jango wrote: »
    Ok good I never actually noticed that they were 90 until now 🤣I think it would be useless to increase the player cap to 90 too

Why would it be useless. Every stat increase helps in raids. Plus it will make EA a ton of money. 10M credit cost per toon.. 165 or so toons means mega whales will be dumping $1000s to get to 5M GP
    Just a personal opinion. I'm happy with level 85
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    A LOT of stuff, controlled by the AI is above lv85...just look at HAAT and HSR

Why do you think they do that?

There are equations for critical hits and damage that involve a level delta, so they need to be higher than us to make it more difficult

I need to go throw up now...

(mainly because I know you're right.)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

A few in our guild eh

They are already at 5m
  • Heroic sith enemies are lvl 100... I really hope it stays 85 for another year or two lmao. I still have so many toons at lvl 1.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Don't forget it might very well be gated by a new resource, like 'rare' training droids that are actually required to level past 85. Then you'll need Level 90 for either new ability levels or G13 pieces that get introduced later on.
  • Viserys wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Don't forget it might very well be gated by a new resource, like 'rare' training droids that are actually required to level past 85. Then you'll need Level 90 for either new ability levels or G13 pieces that get introduced later on.

Dead on. No doubt that one piece of gear that no character has yet to get to gear XIII will be introduced with and gated by level 90.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Hard ships lvl 5's final 4 nodes are over 85 (88 for 2 and 90 for the final 2)

Its not uncommon and it doesnt mean lvl 90 is coming soon. One day sure.... but not due to that, more do from them telling us that it would come one day
  • Tuscan21 wrote: »

They are already at 5m

Yep. Just saw Mr Rush is over 5M

Thought they hadn't passed the threshold yet
  • Lvl90 will only come in as a new gate to G13 gear requirements. Or a new ability tier above zeta (which is unlikely)

Lvl90 itself will offer only tiny gains over lvl85. Lvl90 gated gear will likely be significant enough for people to open their wallets