How many Revan’s on your Shard?

Prev134567
So far there are 7 maxed out GS12+ 3 zeta Revan teams rank 1-7 in Arena. 2 GS12 Revan 2 zeta teams and, one GS10 Revan with 1 zeta all in top 50.

Replies

• Five in the top 13.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • NgH
    59 posts Member
    Top 4 in my shard; an 8; and two in the twenties - all either maxed or pretty close.
  • CG should just put all the whales on one shard. Let them fight it out and see whose wallet is bigger.
  • That would be awesome lol
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • A whalethon :D
  • Only five revans as of now.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Only 1 on a bastila squad in place of ezra. Still a sea of traya.
  • I’m reading lots of $$$ Apparently they didn’t price things too high. Better be prepared for the price to go up next time.
  • Emguy
    263 posts Member
    Only 2 on my shard
  • Four in the top 50 (all in the top 10) when I checked a couple minutes ago. The #1 spot is currently held by a one zeta Revan.

It seems a few have been knocked out of the top 50 since I logged in this morning which gives some credence to rumors that JR is a bit rubbish in defense.
  • MJS
    102 posts Member
  • 8 in top 38/50. 7 are rank 16 or better. 5 are ranks 2,3,4,5, and 8.

Revan(L), Bastila, Hoda, GMY, GK. All Zetas filled main difference is speed and 6E mods or 5A mods.
  • 3 in the top 23.
  • B0R345 wrote: »
    Four in the top 50 (all in the top 10) when I checked a couple minutes ago. The #1 spot is currently held by a one zeta Revan.

It seems a few have been knocked out of the top 50 since I logged in this morning which gives some credence to rumors that JR is a bit rubbish in defense.

You are correct.AI is poor on D, just due to its predictability
  • At least 4 on my leaderboard and more to come when they finish farming in 6 days before the event ends. Wonder where those crying about boycotting or quitting are?
  • Only 1 revan in my shard, who is top 7
  • 5 in my top 50. And have to say I wish there were more. Easy pickings.
  • None so far
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Just me in mine.

Need the none leader zetas to climb into the very top.....

But i was top15 last night
  • I’m reading lots of $$$ Apparently they didn’t price things too high. Better be prepared for the price to go up next time.

Since he doesn't hold on defense though, many may have learned their lesson. Again.

It's a simple point that many people miss - nothing holds on defense. Period. No matter who it is lore-wise or how much you paid for him/her/them. Everything is beatable. And that is by design and very intentional. CG/EA wants players to have to fight their way up (or back up) and pay crystals to refresh. An active arena is their goal - not one where people can drop in a defensive squad that can hold for 18+ hours.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    4 Revan (leads) , 26 Trayas in the top 50.
  • 4 so far with a few more to come. It doesn't hold on defense so it doesn't really matter.
  • zJolee will res him if used.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I’m reading lots of $$$ Apparently they didn’t price things too high. Better be prepared for the price to go up next time.

Since he doesn't hold on defense though, many may have learned their lesson. Again.

It's a simple point that many people miss - nothing holds on defense. Period. No matter who it is lore-wise or how much you paid for him/her/them. Everything is beatable. And that is by design and very intentional. CG/EA wants players to have to fight their way up (or back up) and pay crystals to refresh. An active arena is their goal - not one where people can drop in a defensive squad that can hold for 18+ hours.

If it was that easy there would be no meta. My shard pre-revan from 1 to 50 was like : traya traya traya traya bastila traya traya traya traya traya traya traya traya bastila traya cls traya traya traya traya bastila traya cls bastila and so on.
    Wonder why would that be if it was as simple as « nothing holds on defense so it doesn’t matter ». No team is unbeatable of course. The real questions are :
    - Who can beat them
    - How hard is it for them
    Before Revan Traya was beatable and yet was by so very far the best arena team. Now the question is whether Revan will be better than her or not, and it’s simply way too early to tell.
  • Ya know, it gets really old the same people bashing dolphins and whales for spending money in a game so we have a game.

You never hear of whales and dolphins complaining about F2P. Always hear F2P complaining about whales and dolphins however.

Why should I feel bad for buying a toon I want?
  • Why should I feel bad for buying a toon I want?

Don’t. Spend your money how you want. If spending $300 on a toon gives you satisfaction then that’s your business. If people are upset about it then they should get better paying jobs.