How many Revan’s on your Shard?

Replies

• ShaggyB wrote: »
    Ya know, it gets really old the same people bashing dolphins and whales for spending money in a game so we have a game.

You never hear of whales and dolphins complaining about F2P. Always hear F2P complaining about whales and dolphins however.

Why should I feel bad for buying a toon I want?

There was a whale in the revan mega thread raging at the audacity of f2p on his arena shard being able to take a top payout spot from him and arguing his shard mafia was necessary to keep top payout spots reserved just for the whales who actually deserved to be there unlike the uppity f2pers who thought they deserved a spot just because they put the time and effort into building a team that could beat him.

Just saying

Thats funny. Ive never complained about anyone beating me. In fsct my revan can go to #1 but i can be beaten.

Best strategy deserves #1. Money is not the answer

Well what he meant was tht there are also krakens and whales complaining about f2p and dolphins
  • Looking at the current leads regarding meta, Jedi Revan is now 2nd to Traya and increasing at 16% while Traya still "barely" holds the lead with 54%... we'll see where the trend goes.
    In my opinion, Jedi Revan is still ridiculously powerful and has arguably the best lead ingame. To be fair, Jedis in general need a well deserved boost (which is coming, as is rumored, in a rework after or with Seperatists).
    As many people have already mused, the main problem currently is the lack of raw attack power, which we might find the cure in Jediknight Luke as well... him being closest to the darkside and tempted with rage, besting Vader should be an indicator. They developed CLS with raw power in mind, I think we might - or rather should - see the same for JKL while only later, in his "Episode-we-do-not-name" state, he was at his strongest yet cut off his connection to the force and became calm and more collected to the point of trolling. (which is in total opposite of him going mental on kids in their sleep... gosh... I wish that movie never happened)
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Had a few but they have all been pulled. Only one remaining. I’m not rushing to max mine out at all either. I’m having fun with cls and chewi. Maul lead with nest, ewoks, NS, traya. They all beat revan so he’s become more of a side project now instead of an arena worry in my opinion. Plus I’ve only have one zeta on him so until the others are on I’m very happy destroying teams with cls.
  • Only 2 right now. One with 3 Zetas, goes from 1 to 15 at times. Other one at about 30. 7 Bastilla crews, 5 CLS Chewie squads, rest are Traya or Palp Treya
  • Some people hoard gems. They spent nothing.
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »

Don’t. Spend your money how you want. If spending $300 on a toon gives you satisfaction then that’s your business. If people are upset about it then they should get better paying jobs.

U know there are ppl raking in the cash but they dont spend much on the game...

And there are people earning peanuts but dropping all they have on the game.

So just asking ppl to get better paying jobs is just rude as heck.

I think you are missing the point he was trying to make.

He isn’t looking down upon people for not buying any toons. If you can’t afford a toon or wanna hoard crystals for your favorite events then awesome! He is talking about those that complain about whales should get better jobs instead of spending their day complaining.

He wasn’t disrespecting those that weren’t complaining.
  • Arena meta shifts every few months like the fashion industry, doesn’t really worth investing in them, 3, 4 months after they were released, we will get every mata for free, same as the fashion industry, sales on, but we get for free :D
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »

Don’t. Spend your money how you want. If spending $300 on a toon gives you satisfaction then that’s your business. If people are upset about it then they should get better paying jobs.

U know there are ppl raking in the cash but they dont spend much on the game...

And there are people earning peanuts but dropping all they have on the game.

So just asking ppl to get better paying jobs is just rude as heck.

I think you are missing the point he was trying to make.

He isn’t looking down upon people for not buying any toons. If you can’t afford a toon or wanna hoard crystals for your favorite events then awesome! He is talking about those that complain about whales should get better jobs instead of spending their day complaining.

He wasn’t disrespecting those that weren’t complaining.

You are the coolest whale I know Andy..... very centered...

Let me be the dolphin that bridges the gap.....

If you are a whale and have disposable income, then follow your dreams ...... If you are ftp, then plan, hoard and do your best....

If you are a whale, then embrace f2p that were smart enough to get new and shiny and resisted temptation....

If you are F2p, then don't be jealous of those that pay...

It's really not hard to figure this stuff out....
  • No one should be disrespecting anyone regardless of income or ability to play a phone app.

There are 10 Revan on my shard as leaders now all ranked in the top 16. I found 2 other Revan as support. 1 with a Traya team and one with a Bastila lead.
  • No one should be disrespecting anyone regardless of income or ability to play a phone app.

There are 10 Revan on my shard as leaders now all ranked in the top 16. I found 2 other Revan as support. 1 with a Traya team and one with a Bastila lead.

So agree....
  • Enki
    53 posts Member
    We have 4 Revans in the shard. 3 Playerys including me dont play him in the arena (i am builduing up my revan team).
    The one who play him in arena consistently is switching between revan lead and basti lead. He is dropping down in top 30 over the day and climb up in the top 5 at po.
  • According to https://swgoh.gg/meta-report/100/#all there are 3171 revans in the game
  • According to https://swgoh.gg/meta-report/100/#all there are 3171 revans in the game

That would only be ranked revan? How many have him but haven't geared him out yet or don't have a strong Jedi team to go with him yet?
  • Aluxtu wrote: »
    According to https://swgoh.gg/meta-report/100/#all there are 3171 revans in the game

That would only be ranked revan? How many have him but haven't geared him out yet or don't have a strong Jedi team to go with him yet?

Or aren't signed up with swgoh.gg?
  • Only 2 in my top 50, neither are top 10
  • How many Revan's whats?
  • Including me my shard has currently 12 Revans. All top 20
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    According to https://swgoh.gg/meta-report/100/#all there are 3171 revans in the game

That's 1M$ worth of revan just on GG xD. The real numbers are prolly at least 10x of that.
  • up to 7 counting me
  • I've got a few maxed revans on my launch shard.

They're a breath of fresh air compared to the treya blanket of late.

Cls chewie han r2 old Ben, I find myself losing much less often against revan on offense than I did against traya which I'm happy about
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    How many Revan's whats?

Beat me to it.

Back to the question, 7 out of my current Top 10 are using a Revan lead. That's pretty decent.
  • 17 on my shard
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    How many Revan's whats?

Beat me to it.

Back to the question, 7 out of my current Top 10 are using a Revan lead. That's pretty decent.

How is a Revan like a writing desk?
  • I understand that some people are “upset” (jealous) that people paid for revan I was one of them but pay to play players never bash free to play it is a choice I enjoy the game and will continue to pay to play when i feel like it and to **** everyone up about the stupid not enough time to farm talk. The devs said a long time ago if a (NEW TAG) enters the game it will be for a big reason I know two people who saved up daily crystals and farmed for kotor toons and guess what they had enough time to get revan as free to play on the day release. So next time you see a new tag enter the game start saving up daily crystals for refreshes and farm hard when they become available. It is a strategic game don’t complain when things are released because you arnt ready.
  • Givens wrote: »
    I understand that some people are “upset” (jealous) that people paid for revan I was one of them but pay to play players never bash free to play it is a choice I enjoy the game and will continue to pay to play when i feel like it and to **** everyone up about the stupid not enough time to farm talk. The devs said a long time ago if a (NEW TAG) enters the game it will be for a big reason I know two people who saved up daily crystals and farmed for kotor toons and guess what they had enough time to get revan as free to play on the day release. So next time you see a new tag enter the game start saving up daily crystals for refreshes and farm hard when they become available. It is a strategic game don’t complain when things are released because you arnt ready.

Thanks, but how do you like Revan? What is your team composition? How many others have him on your shard? Are you loosing/winning/breaking even against team Traya and other Revan teams
    I understand that some people are “upset” (jealous) that people paid for revan I was one of them but pay to play players never bash free to play

Hm. Ive seen about 5 ftp bashing, coming from whales, only in this thread...

The opposite is more rare imo. Im perfectly happy for others to spend thousands of dollars for a game, in which, I still kick their butt lol
    I understand that some people are “upset” (jealous) that people paid for revan I was one of them but pay to play players never bash free to play it is a choice I enjoy the game and will continue to pay to play when i feel like it and to **** everyone up about the stupid not enough time to farm talk. The devs said a long time ago if a (NEW TAG) enters the game it will be for a big reason I know two people who saved up daily crystals and farmed for kotor toons and guess what they had enough time to get revan as free to play on the day release. So next time you see a new tag enter the game start saving up daily crystals for refreshes and farm hard when they become available. It is a strategic game don’t complain when things are released because you arnt ready.

I farmed Bastilas Nodes every day and barely got het 7* for the event (and that included buying both her packs). To get all other toons to 7* I would need around 65.000 crystals, theres no way F2P Players would've stacked up that much...
    So enjoy your 600€ toon but dont lie about how much it cost or how it was obtained.