Sithraid 6 dmg count bug

Erekjetter_Sha
6 posts Member
edited October 2018
Hi EA.

Nice that I can't access the bug HQ and complete the default process of reporting a bug. The first 2 multiple choice lines I can't access, hence can't complete a report there???
This way I do it here.
Sithraid Phase 6 dmg values in Character stats are higher and obviously my default values when the sum of all 5 stats give me crap lowered values for unknown reason????
Samsung Galaxy J3
Android 5.1.1.
Player ID 279-413-912

q86wzqplwhi1.png

Whats this maths???
My Magmatrooper alone does the triple value, now tell me it's Sithraid EA math???

i.e. 1/10 fight see my Greedo's dmg (358k) being subtracted from the end count,
Why??? Where does it go?
This was my least worthy Team, expect the loss higher at my valueables.
I can sum up that I lost valueable +3 mils in these 10 fights for this crap maths of busting my stats to the bin.

In Heroic Rancor and HAAT the values are precise, why not here?

Please try to explain and fix this issue.
It's not my first Phase VI but the first where I have less than in a Phase IV according sum up of all dmg.

Replies

• It's a classic.

How much of your damage done was done to Nihilus' protection shield? The individual numbers include this — the total doesn't.
  • They were exactly of the same value as ever. If there is a Raid specific calculation why not precisely give stat about it in a way
    the non usual smartphone nerd can follow without having studied the wrong field?

What is this? EA to show me how **** is my maths I wtote in the details get a pc and start nitpickingly maths on this crap?

I don't need to calculate a thing in Rancor or HAAT dwhats this stuff???
  • Why to have this stats report when people like me are not to get around, why confuse me with this ****?
    Leave it for the Beta Nerds without a life.
    Shoot me how can someone code such freaky things and explain it to me.
    I'd rather play kimble with my balls...
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    There's something similar in AAT and Rancor raids as well. You probably just didn't notice it:

Try using a team which relies on detonators, expose or similar effects, and then do the math. The numbers don't add up.

However, as long as the total dmg done is correct, I'm fine with it.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    There are two reasons why damage wouldn't add up to score in Sith Raid.

The first of which is a good thing, and is damage not credited to characters. Others have already mentioned it. Expose, burning, dots, and that sort of thing

The second of which you experienced, and it not good. Darth Nihilus is the only raid boss with protection. Damage done to this protection doesn't touch his health, which is in that damage total you see, but does get added to the attackers damage total. So when all is tallied, you 'wasted' a bunch of damage on protection.

DN gets protection from-
    Using the summon minion move while the last wave of minions is still around
    Starting his turn while your toons are buffed
    Getting hit from a basic while attacker has defense down.

the first and third on that list can be avoided
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Just wanted to add, damage to the adds on the side will show for the character but does nothing to your final damage total.
  • HK666 wrote: »
    There are two reasons why damage wouldn't add up to score in Sith Raid.

The first of which is a good thing, and is damage not credited to characters. Others have already mentioned it. Expose, burning, dots, and that sort of thing

The second of which you experienced, and it not good. Darth Nihilus is the only raid boss with protection. Damage done to this protection doesn't touch his health, which is in that damage total you see, but does get added to the attackers damage total. So when all is tallied, you 'wasted' a bunch of damage on protection.

DN gets protection from-
    Using the summon minion move while the last wave of minions is still around
    Starting his turn while your toons are buffed
    Getting hit from a basic while attacker has defense down.

the first and third on that list can be avoided

thank you for explaining it this way. especially the minions part. i actually didnt know that. been playing 2 years O_O
  • y5rococ3okuq.png
    Think I got you beat.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Just wanted to add, damage to the adds on the side will show for the character but does nothing to your final damage total.

Its not true, damage done to adds wont even appear in the final screen.
  • I'd rather play kimble with my balls...

You know they have partners to help you with that. Living in a basement? Wait for it........