I got a feeling that...

Prev1
Soon we will get GG rework with his capital ship Malevolence which requires galactic republic ships to obtain. Since these ships are here for a long time, it will be like chewie event i guess.

What do you say?
Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773

Replies

• if we dont then Ahnald will delete his channel :D I am sure we will get one
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Or it will be like a regular event, because ships desperately need some diversity and making new stuff whale-only won't help with that. On the other hand, they keep putting new ships on hard nodes, so you are probably right...
  • tonight’s gonna be a good good night. (Finishing off that song from your title).
    If they release a general grievous capital ship it will most likely be legendary so yeah will need galactic republic. But that won’t be for a long time.
  • tonight’s gonna be a good good night. (Finishing off that song from your title).

It is sad that my mind had actually started singing the sone when I saw the title, but did not even think about it until I saw this?
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • I think they will release N1-Fighters, Republic era (the full armor ones) BTL Y-Wings and maybe Alpha-3 Nimbus-class V-Wings, so we can panic farm again...
  • Mstrefe1 wrote: »
    tonight’s gonna be a good good night. (Finishing off that song from your title).

It is sad that my mind had actually started singing the sone when I saw the title, but did not even think about it until I saw this?

I came in here expecting to do the whole song......

Tonight's the night! Let's live it up! I got my money! Let's spend it up!
  • scuba
    14041 posts Member
    if we dont then Ahnald will delete his channel :D I am sure we will get one

then I hope we don't get one.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    I actually think the Separatist rework is around the corner or the focus should shift to prequels (This month or next month). KOTOR era should be complete with Revan for a good chunk of time unless Darth Malak in Feb (?). This entire year has been KOTOR heavy and it makes sense for CG to switch gears to other era. New Trilogy will most likely be ignored for a few months until we get closer to episode 9. We should see a month or two on Original Trilogy and maybe C3P0 soon.

With Revan being at the end of the quarter, they made enough money to dedicate some weeks to QOL & Reworks

Also, the Jedi from the Clone Wars can be released to strengthen Revan teams which seem to be lacking short of something (a toon or two perhaps?)

Personally I'm hoping for a Count Dooku + Mace Windu rework and looking forward to some Jedi from that era that haven't hit the game yet
  • zegene wrote: »
    Soon we will get GG rework with his capital ship Malevolence which requires galactic republic ships to obtain. Since these ships are here for a long time, it will be like chewie event i guess.

What do you say?

This is certainly coming. Maybe not the exact ship requirements but GG and Malevolence are.
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    zegene wrote: »

What do you say?

This is certainly coming. Maybe not the exact ship requirements but GG and Malevolence are.

Why get the malevolence when you could have the invisible hand?..... Vulture droids!
  • I’m thinking not a sep rework in its entirety but a faction of sorts within them.

I think droids are going to be reworked. The Bh rework/faction pass was long and drawn out and I think the devs did a great job with them. Other than Jango being a marquee.

I see new droids popping up as marquees - droideka, the General droids, maybe even the b1. This should all be surrounded by the long promised GG rework. I would be cautious here though. I don’t know how they will go about this. GG Has been asked for for a long time - probably longer than Jango and Revan.

While many have him at 7* I don’t know how good his rework could be because of that.

With 88’s ship about other droid units make me think more droids and their ships will be popping up.
  • Ultra wrote: »

With Revan being at the end of the quarter, they made enough money to dedicate some weeks to QOL & Reworks

you mean at the start of the quarter?
    chewie was at the end
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    I actually think the Separatist rework is around the corner or the focus should shift to prequels (This month or next month). KOTOR era should be complete with Revan for a good chunk of time unless Darth Malak in Feb (?). This entire year has been KOTOR heavy and it makes sense for CG to switch gears to other era. New Trilogy will most likely be ignored for a few months until we get closer to episode 9. We should see a month or two on Original Trilogy and maybe C3P0 soon.

Also, the Jedi from the Clone Wars can be released to strengthen Revan teams which seem to be lacking short of something (a toon or two perhaps?)

Personally I'm hoping for a Count Dooku + Mace Windu rework and looking forward to some Jedi from that era that haven't hit the game yet

July 1st was the Bastila and Jolee release date, so not sure how you get "this entire year has been about KOTOR...". Plenty of more time for KOTOR, it hasn't even been 4 months.
  • I hope they are gonna rework the separatists and make a new geonosis TB

• Monel wrote: »

July 1st was the Bastila and Jolee release date, so not sure how you get "this entire year has been about KOTOR...". Plenty of more time for KOTOR, it hasn't even been 4 months.

Traya and Sion are also from KOTOR, and the sith fighter is from SWTOR. This year has been kotor heavy - note that the post you've replied to never said it was all about KOTOR.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Monel wrote: »

Traya and Sion are also from KOTOR, and the sith fighter is from SWTOR. This year has been kotor heavy - note that the post you've replied to never said it was all about KOTOR.

Yea, the sith raid was heavy KOTOR stuff

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Olddumper wrote: »
    zegene wrote: »

What do you say?

Why get the malevolence when you could have the invisible hand?..... Vulture droids!
    There are so many possible captial ships but CG has never delivered any of those (Holdo cap ship, Nute Gunray cap ship which was datamined i believe, Darth Nihilus cap ship etc.)

I wouldn't get my hopes up for new capital ships
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »

The entirety of the Sith Raid is based on the Dread Masters stronghold on Oricon.
  • Roksteady
    59 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    There are so many possible captial ships but CG has never delivered any of those (Holdo cap ship, Nute Gunray cap ship which was datamined i believe, Darth Nihilus cap ship etc.)

The monotony of fleet battles would be really helped with two, but preferably four new capital ships. GG, Hux (with him as new toon of course), Holdo and one more Rebel ship to balance out Thrawn/Tarkin. That way you have Resistance/First Order, GR/Separatists, 2xRebels/2xEmpire. Not sure who would get that second Rebel ship. Maybe ROLO or introduce Admiral Raddus?
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »

The entirety of the Sith Raid is based on the Dread Masters stronghold on Oricon.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong and it's the Trayus Academy on Malachor V.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Roksteady wrote: »

The monotony of fleet battles would be really helped with two, but preferably four new capital ships. GG, Hux (with him as new toon of course), Holdo and one more Rebel ship to balance out Thrawn/Tarkin. That way you have Resistance/First Order, GR/Separatists, 2xRebels/2xEmpire. Not sure who would get that second Rebel ship. Maybe ROLO or introduce Admiral Raddus?

Could have the Rouge One/early New Hope Leia come out as a Marquee for the Money grab(or use Princess Leia in game, which would be unlikely) for the new fleet commander.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member

Yes plwase rework mace.... hes supposed to be so good.... yet in this game hes one of the worst toons
  • The entirety of the Sith Raid is based on the Dread Masters stronghold on Oricon.

pbayshed05ta.png

First separatist capital ship then sith capital ship. Maybe we can get resistance capital ship with new film. How about this?
  • zegene wrote: »

First separatist capital ship then sith capital ship. Maybe we can get resistance capital ship with new film. How about this?

It is possible, but about the new film, right now capital ship and resistance is an abstraction :joy:
  • tonight's gonna be a good night
    That tonight's gonna be a good night
    That tonight's gonna be a good, good night
    A feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night
    A feeling, woohoo, that tonight's gonna be a good night
    Tonight's the night, let's live it up
    I got my money, let's spend it up
    Go out and smash it like oh my God
    Jump off that sofa, let's get, get off
    I know that we'll have a ball
    If we get down and go out and just lose it all
    I feel stressed out, I wanna let it go
    Let's go way out spaced out and losing all control
    Fill up my cup, Mazel Tov
    Look at her dancing, just take it off
    Let's paint the town, we'll shut it down
    Let's burn the roof, and then we'll do it again
    Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it, let's do it
    And do it and do it, let's live it up
    And do it and do it and do it, do it, do it
    Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it
    Cause I gotta feeling, woohoo,
    Tonight's the night (Hey! )
    Let's live it up (Let's live it up)
    I got my money (My pay)
    Let's spend it up (Let's spend it up)
    Go out and smash it (Smash it)
    Like oh my God (Like oh my God)
    Jump off that sofa (Come on!)
    Let's get, get off
    Fill up my cup (Drink)
    Mazel Tov (L'chaim)
    Look at her dancing (Move it, move it)
    Just take it off
    Let's paint the town (Paint the town)
    We'll shut it down (Let's shut it down)
    Let's burn the roof
    And then we'll do it again
    Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it, do it, do it, do it
    Here we come, here we go, we gotta rock (Rock rock rock rock rock)
    Easy come, easy go, now we on top (Top top top top top)
    Feel the shot, body rock, rock it, don't stop (Stop stop stop stop stop)
    Round and round, up and down, around the clock (Rock rock rock rock rock)
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
    Friday, Saturday, Saturday to Sunday
    Get, get, get, get, get with us, you know what we say, say
    Party every day, p-p-p-party every day
    And I'm feelin', woohoo, that tonight's gonna be a good night
    A feelin', woohoo, that tonight's gonna be a good night
    That tonight's gonna be a good, good night, woohoo
  • Enerdrizer wrote: »

pbayshed05ta.png

I know what it reads, but visually, that is not what the Trayus Academy looked like. The room with Traya looks exactly like the throne room of the dread masters with the Sith Holocron at the center. You can even see 2 thrones instead of the claw like armatures which should surround the centeal Dias.

To further it, Disney changed the temple into a pyramid in Rebels and showed the destructive engine that Maul tried to utilize to get revenge on Palpatine as an obelisk.
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    tonight's gonna be a good night
    A feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night
    Tonight's the night, let's live it up
    I got my money, let's spend it up
    Go out and smash it like oh my God
    Jump off that sofa, let's get, get off
    I know that we'll have a ball
    If we get down and go out and just lose it all
    I feel stressed out, I wanna let it go
    Let's go way out spaced out and losing all control
    Fill up my cup, Mazel Tov
    Look at her dancing, just take it off
    Let's paint the town, we'll shut it down
    Let's burn the roof, and then we'll do it again
    Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it
    Cause I gotta feeling, woohoo,
    Tonight's the night (Hey! )
    Let's live it up (Let's live it up)
    I got my money (My pay)
    Let's spend it up (Let's spend it up)
    Go out and smash it (Smash it)
    Like oh my God (Like oh my God)
    Jump off that sofa (Come on!)
    Let's get, get off
    Fill up my cup (Drink)
    Mazel Tov (L'chaim)
    Look at her dancing (Move it, move it)
    Just take it off
    Let's paint the town (Paint the town)
    We'll shut it down (Let's shut it down)
    Let's burn the roof
    And then we'll do it again
    Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it, do it, do it, do it
    Here we come, here we go, we gotta rock (Rock rock rock rock rock)
    Easy come, easy go, now we on top (Top top top top top)
    Feel the shot, body rock, rock it, don't stop (Stop stop stop stop stop)
    Round and round, up and down, around the clock (Rock rock rock rock rock)
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
    Friday, Saturday, Saturday to Sunday
    Get, get, get, get, get with us, you know what we say, say
    Party every day, p-p-p-party every day
    And I'm feelin', woohoo, that tonight's gonna be a good night
    A feelin', woohoo, that tonight's gonna be a good night
    That tonight's gonna be a good, good night, woohoo

Someone's a Black Eyed Peas fan? :wink:

That said, let's please stay on-topic. :smile:

I say add Tantive IV as a second Rebel capital ship with Princess Leia or maybe Captain Antilles. Also if you're adding First Order ships then what about the Supremacy (it would require Snoke obviously).
  • DarthKoon wrote: »
    Roksteady wrote: »

I say add Tantive IV as a second Rebel capital ship with Princess Leia or maybe Captain Antilles. Also if you're adding First Order ships then what about the Supremacy (it would require Snoke obviously).

Please... just Malevolence with GG rework first! 🤕