First order tip

So I’ve basically finished my first order team and can’t seem to get further than rank 180 in the arena. And tips or any other non first order characters I could use to improve or is this as far as this team can go. Ps should I zeta kru unique ability or leave it and move on to another team. w7nkedgt0x91.png

Replies

• I recommend trying out kru lead, fos Fox fotp and thrawn
  • I can usually get to 120-140 but FO is an easy target for meta so I dont stay up there much time.
    I use the same team as you and have KRU with both zetas but the savior of the team is FOO at 285 speed, faster than most Thrawns I face thanks to the +30 from kru (which puts him up to 315). Give the 100% tm to FOX to dispel pretaunters and then you can go to town on whoever.
  • To get higher, you'll need something other than fo. The zeta is better used on something else.
  • You can easily get much higher if you put the second zeta on Kru and pick on bastila lead Jedi and Nightsters teams.... Be prepared to fall on defence though....
  • AKapkan wrote: »
    I can usually get to 120-140 but FO is an easy target for meta so I dont stay up there much time.
    I use the same team as you and have KRU with both zetas but the savior of the team is FOO at 285 speed, faster than most Thrawns I face thanks to the +30 from kru (which puts him up to 315). Give the 100% tm to FOX to dispel pretaunters and then you can go to town on whoever.

What also works is zzKRU, Zylo, zFOST, FOO, FOX. I only have 260 on FOO but 9/10 times he'll still go first and I pass the turn to Zylo. Lash out and then FOST, KRU and FOX are all 100% TM. Remove taunt/stun with KRU and then start the TM train with critical hits/Lash Out/FOST taunt.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    AKapkan wrote: »
    I can usually get to 120-140 but FO is an easy target for meta so I dont stay up there much time.

What also works is zzKRU, Zylo, zFOST, FOO, FOX. I only have 260 on FOO but 9/10 times he'll still go first and I pass the turn to Zylo. Lash out and then FOST, KRU and FOX are all 100% TM. Remove taunt/stun with KRU and then start the TM train with critical hits/Lash Out/FOST taunt.

Does kru need the two zetas I have his leadership but his unique seems pretty underwhelming
  • Depends on your shard. Vader HAS to throw culling blade at Kru when he's pre-taunting and KRU can easily eat all 4 debuffs plus the blade without much of a dent. Same can't be said for FOO or FOX.

The 100% counter is awesome too because he'll basically always be taunting and then the entire enemy team has tenacity down.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Depends on your shard. Vader HAS to throw culling blade at Kru when he's pre-taunting and KRU can easily eat all 4 debuffs plus the blade without much of a dent. Same can't be said for FOO or FOX.

The 100% counter is awesome too because he'll basically always be taunting and then the entire enemy team has tenacity down.
    Yeah that makes sense ok I’ll make this my last first order zeta then move on lol. Would nilus work better in this team
  • FO is great fun, but their arena time has passed. You aren't going to climb to the top of the leaderboard with them. That said, you need UKR unique to realize their full potential.
    They are still really good in DSTB -- I like Phasma lead better there -- and make a fine addition to TW. Good for raiding too.
  • If you're not trying to get into Top 50 and constantly Meta chase then they're great. Probably won't switch them out until I really feel it's tricky to stay sub-200.
  • We will see the First Order rise again after all this nonsense with Traya, Revan, Bastilla and whatnot has past and we finally have Snoke, Hux and Praetorian guards join us.
  • Stokat wrote: »
    We will see the First Order rise again after all this nonsense with Traya, Revan, Bastilla and whatnot has past and we finally have Snoke, Hux and Praetorian guards join us.

First Order slaughters Bastila teams .. just sayin'
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    Stokat wrote: »
    We will see the First Order rise again after all this nonsense with Traya, Revan, Bastilla and whatnot has past and we finally have Snoke, Hux and Praetorian guards join us.

First Order slaughters Bastila teams .. just sayin'

I know, they slaughters a lot of teams on offense, they are just not holding up good enough on defense. In part because AI handle FOO really bad.