so arena timeouts are a thing again... ugh

if they are going to make toons that regenerate health and protection and resurrect themselves and all other shenanigans they could at least increase the timer and do something about the buff bonanza... i beat this fight with 13 sec remaining and it was like driving in a snowstorm.

Bl96EBYl.jpg

Replies

• if they are going to make toons that regenerate health and protection and resurrect themselves and all other shenanigans they could at least increase the timer and do something about the buff bonanza... i beat this fight with 13 sec remaining and it was like driving in a snowstorm.

Bl96EBYl.jpg

It would be nice. They take the time to make these animations which we then miss out on watching because we need to take turns as fast as possible. Take kru, at 4× speed his special attack looks a little weird with this random lightsaber hole appearing in the ground at the end but at 1× speed you see he drags his saber along the ground for the entire animation.
  • Bz183
    170 posts Member
    We need 8x now
  • ad bobafett and use those buffs
  • 10centLovin
    96 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    You have 1 attacker, a tank, and 3 support one of which does 0 damage. Switch to Ezra over Bastila and your battles will be over with plenty of time to spare.
  • CapnJack81
    100 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Deleted
  • You have 1 attacker, a tank, and 3 support one of which does 0 damage. Switch to Ezra over Bastila and your battles will be over with plenty of time to spare.

Not sure that would be advisable. Although he puts out damage, he's always my first target and goes down quick. IMO, Bastila provides better defense.

Then he can't complain about timeouts, can't have your cake and eat it too.... If you expect to win in 5 minutes or less you need DPS.... Just put Ezra in for first four fights and switch back for the last....
  • I would suggest dropping hoda. Yeah you might be susceptible to night sisters, but just keep that wall of trays between you and them.
  • They 100% need to either add at least 2 minutes to arena or get a x6 or x8 speed going, I am tired of spending years farming toons to only have a battle time out with no avail.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Bealog wrote: »
    They 100% need to either add at least 2 minutes to arena or get a x6 or x8 speed going, I am tired of spending years farming toons to only have a battle time out with no avail.

No one is forcing you to not use a better counter team. Bring more offense into the battle, or a different strategy