is yoda supposed to spread negative status effects?

my battle med just spread health down and something else to my whole team... i thought it was for buffs only and not negative status effects...

Replies

• Nema
    136 posts Member
    Don't even need to know who you're fighting because I know Darth nihilus is there with his zeta
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Need specific examples of what debuffs, who was on your team, who your enemies were, and screen shots if you have them, please.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • xanderxman
    505 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Had this happen last night during an HAAT raid. I was using zQGJ lead, GMY, HY, Ezra and GK. Yoda had defense down, offense up and foresight. Hit battle mediation and defense down spread to the team along with the buffs. I didn't have screen shots but will take some when I test this again.

Thus was in phase 1 of the raid
  • I keep using GM Yoda in galactic march and haven't experienced anything like that so far. Maybe it is a display error? Have you clicked on the buffs/debuffs to read whether or not it is actually the debuff that spread?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>