Nihilus still reduces cookdown and then anihilates in between turns

He was at a cool down of 1 and did his special and then anihilated o the second turn. Is this WAI because I thought the anihilate would no longer be allowed to be used until next turn in order to cutdown on unpredictability.

Replies

• srwhitewvu wrote: »
    He was at a cool down of 1 and did his special and then anihilated o the second turn. Is this WAI because I thought the anihilate would no longer be allowed to be used until next turn in order to cutdown on unpredictability.

Nihilus always takes two turns.... Sonic cooldown on annihilate is at 1 then you can count on him using it on turn 2...
  • Ok then what did they do to the raid to make it more predictable because this seems like it should have been fixed too
  • Emguy
    263 posts Member
    His basic no longer reduces drain forces cooldown
  • UdalCuain
    5009 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    He used to reduce his cooldown removing buffs with his basic. They removed that bit. Drain Force still reduces the cooldown the same way it always has.

Changes here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/182583/sith-raid-changes
  • This is working as intended and described. His "Drain Force" ability still reduces the cooldown of annihilate immediately, whenever it is used against a character suffering from a debuff.

Since Nihilus takes 2 actions per turn (with a 50% chance for a third in heroic), if he uses Drain Force and hits enough debuffed characters to reduce the Annihilate cooldown to 0, then he will use Annihilate as his next action.

This is predictable, because before he takes his turn, you should have a good idea of how many debuffed characters you have, what his annihilate cooldown currently is, and whether he can possibly use Annihilate the next turn. He no longer reduces his cooldowns when stealing buffs from your team, which was one of the largest "unpredictable" factors in this battle.
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I understand what he is saying. Annihilate shows 1 and force drain shows no number. Nihilus uses force drain and immediately uses annihilate. Yes. This is WAI.

If he used a basic and then Annihilate while showing 1 turn CD there would be an issue.
  • Gotcha