Sith Raid team does 24.2 Million Damage.

Team: Princess Leia, Stormtrooper Han, Jyn Erso, Raid Han, Ezra
Gear: Leia: Gear XI, STHan: Gear XI, Jyn: Gear X, Raid Han: Gear XII, Ezra: Gear XI
Farming: Leia: Arena, ST Han: Arena, Jyn: Guild Store, Raid Han: Rancor Raid, Ezra: Cantina Node 2-B
And more importantly... No Legendary Characters, No RJT or CLS, No Nightsisters, and 100% Free to Play!

Replies

• Options
    Doubtful. When you make claims like these, can you please explain the phase, the tier, the strategy, and post proof that this score is feasible?
  • Options
    Just stop criticizing me!

I have not criticized you. I have asked for information, because you are making fairly wild claims without substance.

It would be like me saying: CUP, Lobot, Poggle, and Veteran Han & Chewie can solo a Sith raid phase!

People would want to know how...and want to make sure I'm not just making things up.

So..how in phase 4 does this squad do 24.2 million damage? At which point in Phase 4 does it do this much damage? What are the mechanics by which it does that much damage? How many zetas are required to be this effective?

This squad has no irresistible turn meter reduction, and very few ways to deal significant damage before the bosses get turns - so I fail to see how a score like this is feasible. I would love to learn new ways to deal high scores in the raid, so I am asking for you to help me (and all other readers) understand your claims.

Thank you.
  • Options
    One of the other many threads you have made on similar lines says 12m damage. Though I'm extremely doubtful this is even possible, which is it, 12m or 24m?
  • Options

Be Quiet

He's probably doubting you because the huge difference in numbers, and it's probably outdated with the exploit of st Han and trayas bonds of weakness(which has been fixed).
  • Options
    Ah well, I thought this guy was trying to actually contribute. Apparently not.
  • Options
    Just a troll
  • Options
    Using outdated info from pre nerf status char
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Locked.

Once again, this got out of hand pretty quickly.
This discussion has been closed.