Teams that can Counter Bastila Jedi

Empire: Thrawn, Krennic, Death Trooper, Range Trooper, Shore Trooper
Bounty Hunters: Bossk, Boba Fett, IG-88, Greedo, Dengar
Sith: Palpatine, Thrawn, Nihilus, Sion, Marauder
Nightsisters: Talzin, Daka, Ventress, Acolyte, Zombie (Nightsisters can auto Bastila)
FO: KRU, Kylo, FOS, FOE, FOTP

Replies

• IDinDooNuffin
    459 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    What? Bountyhunters, empire you listed, and FO will NOT beat bastilla unless they are all gold and zetad and bastilla squad is not.

• I routinely beat equally-modded (and slightly better-geared) Bastila teams with Jedi Rey, R2, BB-8, Trooper, and Holdo.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I use CLS(l), R2, Han, Chewie, and Thrawn. Works every time
  • Qira(L), chewie, han, L337, vandor.
    Just shoot eveything that moves.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Qira(L), chewie, han, L337, vandor.
    Just shoot eveything that moves.

Yep. This can Auto most Bastilla teams. Even without Han and Chewie. YHan and Ylando work.
  • dasbobbybob
    52 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    FO will NOT beat bastilla unless they are all gold and zetad and bastilla squad is not.

Cute. It's easy.
    If youre going to argue that you cant auto using FO, duh, who puts FO on auto.

zKRU (L), zFOST, Kylo, FOO, and FOE.
    Never met a Bastilla (L) with great mods and well geared up that cant be killed.

Also, if youre going to go the path of the faulty jedi lover, no, FO cant kill a Revan team that's on par when it comes to mods, zetas, and gears; Doable if the Revan doesnt have the immune to stun/s-zeta.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    I routinely beat equally-modded (and slightly better-geared) Bastila teams with Jedi Rey, R2, BB-8, Trooper, and Holdo.

I am fairly certain that team can beat most offensively