Arena scoundrels

Hey y’all, may the force be with you!

I am currently running scoundrels under Qi’ra lead and am using the highly defensive team using big Z, vandor, l3, And nest.

However, I would like use mission, big Z, OT chewie, and raid Han under Qi’ra. Who should I mod to be guarded?

Mission because of her high offense along with Chewbacca's big damage?
Or Qi’ra, because of her stagger with Chewbacca assist meaning immediate loss of 100% turn meter and her second special calling a bunch of allies to assist?

I’m feeling more towards Qi’ra, but I’d like to know everyone's thoughts.:)
Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    What's your zeta situation? Mission might be better if she can assist Z. Qira is faster and has a better chance to get prepared otherwise
  • Options
    I’ve got no zetas on any of them, in fact, I don’t even have raid Han or OT chewie. This is for the future. But mission will be my next zeta if I plan on doing this team. I’m 12/20 zeta mats away from my next one.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    I am by no means a scoundrels expert, but I am building towards a similar team to the one you mentioned. I would recommend getting guard on Qi'ra.

My logic is that Qi'ra gains 15% every time your team scores more than 1 crit per turn. With Han/Chewie and MV/Z on the same team, that will be happening most every time you move. Qi'ra would be extremely fast, letting Chewie assist her more often.

Getting guard on Big Z would be ideal, but you'd probably have to sacrifice a TON of survivability on Z and mod Qira/Mission for nothing but protection, wish sacrifice other areas. No idea what the differences in HP/Prot pools are on those 3.

At least, that is my plan for my team once Qira gets built up.
  • Options
    I am by no means a scoundrels expert, but I am building towards a similar team to the one you mentioned. I would recommend getting guard on Qi'ra.

My logic is that Qi'ra gains 15% every time your team scores more than 1 crit per turn. With Han/Chewie and MV/Z on the same team, that will be happening most every time you move. Qi'ra would be extremely fast, letting Chewie assist her more often.

Getting guard on Big Z would be ideal, but you'd probably have to sacrifice a TON of survivability on Z and mod Qira/Mission for nothing but protection, wish sacrifice other areas. No idea what the differences in HP/Prot pools are on those 3.

At least, that is my plan for my team once Qira gets built up.

Thank you very much for this, I love using scoundrels. Are you doing the exact same team, or will you be doing something a little different? If so, I’d love to hear what you plan on doing!
  • Options
    I have run variation of this team in GW and TW on offense.

Qira (guarded), RHan, Chewie, L3, and either Young Han or Nest. Everyone 7* but L3 at 5*. All g10-11.

I would have Qira guarded and that is how I did it. Have tried Young Han as guarded and Qira works better as she attacks more. Young Han and Nest both have their own Tankish ability.

As soon as I get them all to g11 will move my arena mods and try in arena. I'm on a pretty old shard, but just want to be different.
  • Options
    I'm actually planning to run the same team as VonZant. I have a ways to go though, as Qira and nest are still 5*, and Qi'ra, Nest, and Young Han are all G8-11.

Just switched from murder bears to my interim squad using cls lead and Thrawn, and and very pleased with how tanky L3 really is. Hasn't lost her protection yet.
  • Options
    I'm actually planning to run the same team as VonZant. I have a ways to go though, as Qira and nest are still 5*, and Qi'ra, Nest, and Young Han are all G8-11.

Just switched from murder bears to my interim squad using cls lead and Thrawn, and and very pleased with how tanky L3 really is. Hasn't lost her protection yet.

This is great news!
  • Options
    Would be a lot easier to run scoundrels in arena if Qi'ra wasn't such a monster to gear up. She's somehow worse than General Kenobi.