Since C3PO is number one on my other poll, what should his abilities be?

I'll release one for the 2nd winning character

Since C3PO is number one on my other poll, what should his abilities be? 9 votes

Basic: Red Arm- Dispells all debuffs on Resistance and Rebel Characters
22% 2 votes
Special 1: Oh no!- Gains taunt for 2 turns. All allies gain critical chance
0% 0 votes
Special 2: Memeory Wipe- All droid allies will receive evasion for 1 turn
22% 2 votes
Leader Ability: Spy for the Resistance- All droid and Resistance allies will start off with tenacity up
0% 0 votes
Meta: Come along R2- All droid and Rebels will receive health bonus and added protection. If R2 is present, C3PO will receive taunt.
55% 5 votes

Replies

• Yaaaas. Please make this happen! Woo! Bring on threepio. :blush:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Garison_dan_Piracy
    12 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    C3-PO as an example. Sure he is not an offensive droid at all, but he could do the following list of abilities. (Basic) Jam Signal: Inflict Ability Block for 2 tuns and Critical Chance Down for 2 turns on target enemy, with a 10% chance to stun for 1 turn. (Special 1) The Odds Are: Entire squad recovers 25% protection and defense up for two turns. (Special 2). I Cant Bare to Watch: Team recovers health equal to 20% of their max health. (Leader) All droids receive defense up of 30%. (Unique 1.) Goldenrod: All regular battle rewards will be increased by 25% if C3-PO is still active at the end of the battle and all special battle rewards (e.g. Omega Battles) will be increased by 15% if C3-PO remains active [This ability cannot be used in combination with Sim Tickets]. (Unique 2) Comic Relief: If R2-D2 is on the same field as C3-PO, R2 has a 50% chance to attack a random enemy with the arc welder whenever C3-PO uses his basic ability.
  • Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    He wasn't just Resistance though. Like R2, he was also Rebel and Galactic Republic at different times in his career.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Tryxa wrote: »
    He wasn't just Resistance though. Like R2, he was also Rebel and Galactic Republic at different times in his career.

Agreed. :)@Tryxa
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Death chatter
  • I would like an ability for him to give a target ally taunt. As it levels it gives defensive bonuses like crit immunity and temp protection.

I also believe that he shouldn’t have any damage attacks.