Hi There. In 40 old father who started this game with my son. Need help playing

13Next

Replies

• Jhalttu
    36 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I did turn to dark side... i submitted my credit card to dark forces and got my Bounties to 2*7 and 1*6 and rest 5*

Ultimate Bundle was too tempting... only 5 more shards for BOSSK 5*

Now I can try Chewie 5 Star..

twm5qra5i5cr.png

I also had Zeta material ready for BOSSK

• Good stuff..... And yes, keep going with your empire team.... R2 with wiggs may be old school, but it's still a decent team....
  • Jhalttu wrote: »
    So. I have always been star wars fan and wanted to play this game and started it with my son (12, has own account) two months ago. My son is WAAYYY farther than I am, moslty because he can beat galactic war daily and i havent been able to get past number 9... I always get LVL82-85 Phoenix or imperial at this point and most of the time my team is done before i even get turn... I have tried many times retreat and try, but no way i can beat this.

My son has bastilla, Kyloren, and others on his team.
    My best team by power Bobafett, Jangofett/vader, Jedi coucelor, young luke and mace windu.

How to assemble my squad to beat this Galactic war? IT seems that it is only place to get credits and goodies and im missing everything grinding and getting frustrated by not being able to upgrade my units.

https://swgoh.gg/p/892917546/

Just so you don't feel too alone, I think being over 40 puts you in the majority with game.
  • [quoteJust so you don't feel too alone, I think being over 40 puts you in the majority with game.[/quote]

Haha... I believe that. This game can take up so much money... Also if you really want to play F2P is pretty little. Dailies are done in few minutes, so gametime is low.. but you still want to play... HOw ? Money..

BTW. I did easily get that 5* Wookie, also my ships got better with bounties that I passed Tarkin 5* and Flight Ability materials.. Now i gat Get ZETAS from there!

I looked at calendars and it looks like we get BB8 event end of this month or so.. So starting to prepare FIRST ORDER?