I need advice and it will be much appreciated

I am a FTP since launch. While I'm not as good as other FTP, I have lately began to pretty good. I am currently working on Commander Luke, Artoo, Fulcrum, Chirrut, and Baze. Afterwards, I plan on getting BH (Jango, Boba, Embo, Dengar, and Bossk). However, recent events have caused me to want TOR chars for Revan. Which should I do?

Replies

• So is that a yes or no?
  • It all depends on what you want to do in the game first

1- Arena
    2-Raids
    3- A mix of the two but not ideal for either
  • Sorry if my second comment sounded rude. Anyways, I mainly focus on Arena
  • There are some CLS compositions that do well in arena, but not many..... And they all have Chewbacca on them...

Right now, it's all about Revan, but he will be 4-6 months away likely, and who knows if he will still be meta by then....
  • Revan needs GMy. If you dont have a cls team yet, I suppose you dont have Gmy either.
    As such, getting GMY and Revan will likely take about 6 months.
    I recommend you to get something for this period, and cls is pretty much a great fit, because he's attainable yet great at many different aspects of the game. Cls, r2, raid han, and some rebels, like biggs wedge will be just fine.
  • Alrighty I decided that I'll focus on BH next. I've already got CLS gear twelve, and Fulcrum is close. Baze is gear eleven and nearly six stars. Chirrut and Artoo I'm not sure if I'll focus on right now. Especially since BH get me Chewie and I'll be using him. Thanks for the help!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    One of the current much used teams using Chewie also includes R2D2:

CLS lead, Chewie, raid Han, R2D2 and Thrawn.

I would advice to work on you empire team for R2 where it doesn't co flict with your BH farming.
  • I've already have Artoo at seven and gear level nine
  • So it's just gear that I'd have to do