chewie zetas

are they worth the resources? currently running zzCLS zzr2 OB zhan plus the chew man. wondering if his heal would be worth the zeta due to hans durability issues

Replies

• CarSickShoe
    199 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    The heal is wonderful, especially when facing Traya leads. His heal triggers twice every time he deals damage (once for damage, once for bonus 20% damage), so it is really 6% hp + 6% protection every time he hits. On a maxed Chewie, the heal can be close to 12k total per attack, which is close to the damage that Traya lead inflicts from attacking out of turn.

It also turns his AoE into a max of 30% hp + 30% protection heal, which is pretty great.

His other zeta is OK, but I would definitely do it 2nd. I gave both Zetas to mine, and I have no regrets. Chewie does wonders for opening up new squads for arena.
  • I concur, the heal is well worth it. The 2nd is really up to you, I personally haven't and don't find myself ever regretting it or wishing I had it, but it can come in handy against DN and Old Ben.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    The heal is wonderful, especially when facing Traya leads. His heal triggers twice every time he deals damage (once for damage, once for bonus 20% damage), so it is really 6% hp + 6% protection every time he hits. On a maxed Chewie, the heal can be close to 12k total per attack, which is close to the damage that Traya lead inflicts from attacking out of turn.

It also turns his AoE into a max of 30% hp + 30% protection heal, which is pretty great.

His other zeta is OK, but I would definitely do it 2nd. I gave both Zetas to mine, and I have no regrets. Chewie does wonders for opening up new squads for arena.

Wow that's amazing. I didn't even know that about his heal. That's amazing! <3