Improving Fleet - which are worth doing...

I’m currently stuck around 40th in Fleet
AA Capital ship 6* 7/7/7/7
Biggs, Phantom, TFP reinforcements with maxed reinforcements JC, Wedge, Ghost
All 7*, G11 pilots

What I’ve got that’s not maxed:
*Tie Advanced 5* (half way to 6*), G12 Vader 7*
*Bistans U Wing 7*, 7* Bistan/SRP —> only G8
*Cassians U Wing 7*, 7* K2/Cassian 4* Jyn —> G8/9
*Geos 6*/7* Ships —> 6* pilots G8
*Enough reinforcement mats to do 2 more ships fully.

With the above what’s the most obvious plan to improve my lineup?

Replies

• Geos. First thing to do is omega spy's ability that gives soldier stealth too. Use Ackbar so your aoe will wipe out one of their ships early. Use maul as first re-enforcement to keep stealth up on spy & soldier.
  • CHFC22 wrote: »
    Geos. First thing to do is omega spy's ability that gives soldier stealth too. Use Ackbar so your aoe will wipe out one of their ships early. Use maul as first re-enforcement to keep stealth up on spy & soldier.

Not got Maul unlocked....but do have enough ship blueprints to 7* his ship. Hes Fleet Store right? I could switch from only farming Zeta mats to doing him and Tie Advanced. I might wait until I’ve got Rampage Zeta first though (next Zeta, for HAAT Team).
  • I use Geos with max reinforcement on Biggs, Vader, Phantom, and Cassian’s U-wing. Great team.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I find Geos easy to beat. And yes they have awesome ships, but they blow in other parts of the game (although rumored rework soon).

I take 1-30 on old shard. Biggs Ghost Vader (TFP would work) -> Phantom, 7*G8 Cassian, TFP FOTP. I dont lose on offense except sometimes to a 7* HT Tarkin combo that is camped at #1.

I would suggest swapping Ghost and Phantom and Maxing Phantoms reinforce. Its the best in the game IMHO. I would Max Cassian too as he is worth it. Pilots just fine at g8. Ghost pilots need to be g10+ to survive opening burst. Then stealth Vader\TFP and bring in Phantom and open with his TL to heal Biggs and its gg.

I purposefully never upgraded my Thrawn so I reinforce second and can wipe all buffs with Cassian if I make it that deep into my bench.