Ghosts of Dathomir 4 days apart?

Prev1
Question is in the title but, why is Ghosts of Dathomir being run twice 4 days apart.
gzerkm6n76fd.png

Replies

• And before we say GG rework, I am sure that’s coming but that doesn’t make sense as to a reasoning for this double up. They aren’t needed to attain him.
  • how about halloween then
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    how about halloween then
    I mean I guess, but wouldn’t you expect more than just a random “spooky” character if they were doing a Halloween type setup?

• Maybe a brand new GG instead of a GG rework?!?!??!???!! OMG
  • AJSWGoH wrote: »
    Maybe a brand new GG instead of a GG rework?!?!??!???!! OMG

Doubt it.
  • what you expect and what you get is always 2 totally different things in this game, but yeah halloween is all about the NS same as last year i guess
  • Cossin
    301 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    place holder, it's Darth Revan. After the first Ghosts of Dathomir, they will release 5 new characters to farm to 7* before the event!

but in all seriousness, I guess that's some kind of Halloween special?
  • Same as last Halloween
  • Cossin wrote: »
    place holder, it's Darth Revan. After the first Ghosts of Dathomir, they will release 5 new characters to farm to 7* before the event!

but in all seriousness, I guess that's some kind of Halloween special?

Lol

They better NOT do that. Rework is fine. Having to farm him all over again just to make his already worthless too even more worthless isn't
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Hey, I still need Spirit & Zombie shards. I'm not complainin'.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• AA86
    102 posts Member
    I am sure it was in the calendar that this event was going to be scheduled twice in this month
  • Whats wrong with some spooky ghosts and zombies for halloween?
    Just enjoy the little things.
  • It is 100% for Halloween.

There is no secret GG or separatist rework. You’re bugs are already pretty darn good in Fleet with Bossk backing them up.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Hey, I still need Spirit & Zombie shards. I'm not complainin'.

Yes... this. Working on zombie now... ghost i only farm from this
  • It is 100% for Halloween.

There is no secret GG or separatist rework. You’re bugs are already pretty darn good in Fleet with Bossk backing them up.

A potato is good in fleet if bossk is backing it up.....
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    It is 100% for Halloween.

A potato is good in fleet if bossk is backing it up.....

A slice of pizza Capital Ship with 2 Zuccini and a Potato.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member

Problem is halloween is not this week. Its 10 days from now
  • ShaggyB wrote: »

Yes, and they are running defence of dathomir as well.....

There is no problem. The entire month of October is viewed as Halloween month. Just like September is Oktoberfest, December is Christmas, etc. The event does not need to fall on the holiday itself to be celebrated or appreciated. Pretty sure you have been on the planet long enough to see decorations for holidays go up early. Disneyland celebrated its 50th anniversary for 2 years.

There is no problem. The entire month of October is viewed as Halloween month. Just like September is Oktoberfest, December is Christmas, etc. The event does not need to fall on the holiday itself to be celebrated or appreciated. Pretty sure you have been on the planet long enough to see decorations for holidays go up early. Disneyland celebrated its 50th anniversary for 2 years.

Today, Ive noticed Christmas sweets appearing in our local shop.. Seems like its not even one month, but 2 months when it can be celebrated :)
  • I really hope it's just another mistake in its supposed to be the event that we get mother talzin shards
  • rdufield wrote: »
    I really hope it's just another mistake in its supposed to be the event that we get mother talzin shards

It's not ... The mother Talzin event "defence of dathomir" is the 30th....
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    rdufield wrote: »
    I really hope it's just another mistake in its supposed to be the event that we get mother talzin shards

It's not ... The mother Talzin event "defence of dathomir" is the 30th....

Look at the picture

Needs 5 new seperatist characters. Farmable 1 minutes before the event 👍
  • k4fdmitwsuii.jpeg

I like that it says "one day only" but it's running for two days.
  • today is day two of the event and I completed it a second time, with no crystal refreshes of course, and spirit being the login.... are we going to see more NS added? a new maul?
  • "Ghosts of Dathomir" has always been a two day event. "Defence of Dathomir" has also always been a two day event. Not sure why every time this happens it "must be" some hidden-meaning conspiracy by the devs. Some "Two Day" events are shown as occupying two days on the released calendar, others aren't, just listing the start date.

This isn't the rework you're looking for. Move along...
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    "Ghosts of Dathomir" has always been a two day event. "Defence of Dathomir" has also always been a two day event. Not sure why every time this happens it "must be" some hidden-meaning conspiracy by the devs. Some "Two Day" events are shown as occupying two days on the released calendar, others aren't, just listing the start date.

This isn't the rework you're looking for. Move along...

If you look on the events list there is two "ghosts of dathomir" twice and so very close to each other. usually its once per month? and spirit is the login?