Hounds Tooth Glitch

Is anyone else having issues with Hounds Tooth. Any attack towards any opponents ships adds protection to opponents Biggs.

Replies

• Options
    biggs gets protection if any of your ships have target lock. WAI
  • Options
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    biggs gets protection if any of your ships have target lock. WAI

What?whrre does it say that?it says of TL is inflicted he gains protection but that's not what the op is talking about
  • Options
    Assessthis wrote: »
    Is anyone else having issues with Hounds Tooth. Any attack towards any opponents ships adds protection to opponents Biggs.

What's possibly happening is if the Enemy has Vader ship, bossk cleanses himself on basic and Vader will force TL back on hounds tooth immediately which in turn gives biggs protection if he's also on the enemy team
  • Options
    Hounds tooth will dispel Target Lock off itself when it attacks any ships. Opposing Vader will reapply the TL, hence opposing Biggs will gain Protection. This IS exactly what OP is describing.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Hounds tooth will dispel Target Lock off itself when it attacks any ships. Opposing Vader will reapply the TL, hence opposing Biggs will gain Protection. This IS exactly what OP is describing.

yep exactly, everytime TL is inflicted
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Hounds tooth is trash anyway its OP ruined the purpose of 2.0 so it ruined the thing ruined on arrival anyway and resists just about everything. Nothing more stupid has ever been put in this game and im sure they pat ghemselves to sleep
  • Xenos21
    40 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Agree 100%
    I hope there is only one question in place - when it will be nerfed. It is just broken ship... Alone with 2 stars.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Anyone try Sith Fighter with retribution? Figured it might work. Right through all that annoying extra protection. Only problem is getting a debuff on HT first. But then Sith applies healing immunity. Fun...
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Anyone try Sith Fighter with retribution? Figured it might work. Right through all that annoying extra protection. Only problem is getting a debuff on HT first. But then Sith applies healing immunity. Fun...
    No but I am working on Bistan's U-Wing and Wedge's X-Wing as possible counters.

Called b/s on Hound's Tooth a month ago -> https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/182870/hounds-tooth-is-overpowered#latest
  • Options

Cleance
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

Let u know in 9 months
  • Options
    I just settle for being in 3rd on my ship shard, can’t get through the two hounds at the top of my arena, doesn’t matter what I use, it just laughs at me and keeps going..
  • Options
    My most reliable win is to pop thrawns offense up, then my geo spy does attack all, this gets ht almost dead, next turn is geo soldier, he does his assist, no more hounds tooth.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    DuneFlint wrote: »
    My most reliable win is to pop thrawns offense up, then my geo spy does attack all, this gets ht almost dead, next turn is geo soldier, he does his assist, no more hounds tooth.

Thats awesome how u kill a 3 * HT dont work unfortunately at 7.... coupled with you will be ability blocked 85% of the time, couples with tarkins ahips basically OHKO all your ships while u are stuck behind the wall of stupid that devs created to basically ruin EVERYSINGLE person who went all in on ships to be good and people who did NOTHInG just bought the marquees and now cant be beat.... they just let the do nothings buy 1st place after 1.5 years of collecting gearing NOTHING its a scum move
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    It's going to be ok, I promise.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Thats awesome how u kill a 3 * HT dont work unfortunately at 7.... coupled with you will be ability blocked 85% of the time, couples with tarkins ahips basically OHKO all your ships while u are stuck behind the wall of stupid that devs created to basically ruin EVERYSINGLE person who went all in on ships to be good and people who did NOTHInG just bought the marquees and now cant be beat.... they just let the do nothings buy 1st place after 1.5 years of collecting gearing NOTHING its a scum move

Not a 3star. I appologize for giving strategy ideas, I'll stop trying to help you beat something and let you back to complaining about how impossible it is while i beat my hounds tooth opponents.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Not a 3star. I appologize for giving strategy ideas, I'll stop trying to help you beat something and let you back to complaining about how impossible it is while i beat my hounds tooth opponents.

Darn those pesky .gg accounts
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    why do people think HT is so great? weird
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    why do people think HT is so great? weird

because it's part of the most dominating meta ships has ever seen...the fact that you can't see that is loltastic.. then again your shard...
  • Options
    Day will come when they nerf it
  • Options
    Xenos21 wrote: »

Cleance

Vader. HT cleanses TL, Vader reapplies it. Done. Oh, and with Sith Fighter around Vader can get Foresight and Defense Penetration hitting toons under 100% health.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    So what, it has target lock and?
    Is this kind of debuffer that makes houndstooth weak or makes him die fast?
    I know about this and there are few Vader ships in my shards, I will get one soon only too.
    2 star ship 2 star pilot of houndstooth can hold against 5 ships of your fleet with 4-7* pilots maxed skills no Omega, and mostly 5* lvl15 mods.
    Testers sux in this game. Unless it was intended...
    There is even guy with several less then g7 pilots who manage to keep in 50 with this only due to geared 2* Bossk.

While all my fleet attacking him. Enemy team is working on my tank and other my ships.

Eventually my tank or other your ship dies what makes your fleet reduced to 4 and hop, he is back to high protection. And you are done.

I just recently made it to lvl81. And just see more and more flaws in this game... Already regretting those small payments I made here.
  • Options
    Xenos21 wrote: »
    Agree 100%
    I hope there is only one question in place - when it will be nerfed. It is just broken ship... Alone with 2 stars.

Be happy friend cg nerfed the **** out of houndstooth, now tarkins ultimate can drop it to 25% hp from 100% after the new update
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    KRCS is a solid counter to HT from what I've tested so far. Call him in as first reinforcement, by then my Vader has TL on him. Cleanse his protection up AND ability block + healing immunity him with KRCS, he most likely loses TM, then hit him with high DPS and he's usually gone. My silencer OHKO'd him with a 145k special.
  • Options
    KRCS is a solid counter to HT from what I've tested so far. Call him in as first reinforcement, by then my Vader has TL on him. Cleanse his protection up AND ability block + healing immunity him with KRCS, he most likely loses TM, then hit him with high DPS and he's usually gone. My silencer OHKO'd him with a 145k special.

Kylo Command Shuttle, TFP special, Wedge reinforcement ability - there's many ways to skin the cat. Just make sure you have DPS lined up, because HT is going to cleanse those blocks next time he uses his basic.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/