I hope this is in the works.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Mfish wrote: »
    I hope this is in the works.

After all he was know for such great combat prowess. :smirk:

• After all he was know for such great combat prowess. :smirk: [/quote]

C3-PO does not have to have an attack capacity to be powerful. Imagine earning 25% more in battle awards.

This is the C3-PO I imagine.

Sure he is not an offensive droid at all, but he could do the following list of abilities. (Basic) Jam Signal: Inflict Ability Block for 2 tuns and Critical Chance Down for 2 turns on target enemy, with a 10% chance to stun for 1 turn. (Special 1) The Odds Are: Entire squad recovers 25% protection and defense up for two turns. (Special 2). I Cant Bare to Watch: Team recovers health equal to 20% of their max health. (Leader) All droids receive defense up of 30%. (Unique 1.) Goldenrod: All regular battle rewards will be increased by 25% if C3-PO is still active at the end of the battle and all special battle rewards (e.g. Omega Battles) will be increased by 15% if C3-PO remains active [This ability cannot be used in combination with Sim Tickets]. (Unique 2) Comic Relief: If R2-D2 is on the same field as C3-PO, R2 has a 50% chance to attack a random enemy with the arc welder whenever C3-PO uses his basic ability.
  • @Kyno

Could be very similar to Hoda in that they are true support.

Interesting option: "6 Million Forms of Communication" (Zeta)- for each enemies next turn they are restricted only to their basic attack and all cooldowns are increased by 1.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Kyno

Could be very similar to Hoda in that they are true support.

Interesting option: "6 Million Forms of Communication" (Zeta)- for each enemies next turn they are restricted only to their basic attack and all cooldowns are increased by 1.

True, and he is the litmus test for this type of character. But HY has a past where he has done things and is a character that people would seek out for his greatness, even at the end of his life.

C3PO - ...
  • Love the Six Million Forms Suggestion.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    True, and he is the litmus test for this type of character. But HY has a past where he has done things and is a character that people would seek out for his greatness, even at the end of his life.

C3PO - ...
    Absolutely.

Some of the kinds of characters folks try and get in by citing Hoda are really weird. Like... C-3PO doesn't do much, and especially not on purpose. He spends most of his screen time lamenting the fact that he's in a star war.
    Still not a he.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Isn't this basically just ability block?
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Except it's not a debuff and not subject to P/T check. It just happens.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Except it's not a debuff and not subject to P/T check. It just happens.
    Isn't this just an unresistable cooldown increase, then?
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • The fore mentioned C3-PO Support Class model is powerful because he all but shuts down one character with his BASIC skill: AB & CCD + 10% STN. He is a defensive force to be reckoned with since he brings in defense up, protection up, and offers some basic healing, all for the entire squad with his SPECIALS. He is tempting to field for awards based battles such as the Healers and Supports, Omega, Ability Mats etc. for he increases reward payouts. Furthermore even though C3-PO causes no damage to enemies, his pairing with R2-D2 allows for a 50% chance to have R2 conduct random offense on his behalf.

Together, this set of abilities matches those we see on the big screen in 3PO. He helps in the small ways he can, without violating his protocol droid programming to value life, and use pacifistic negotiation rather than violence. When fielded with R2, there is that same chemistry of R2 having to be the brave one. I beg for this kind of C3-PO release.
  • Ewok god or nothing.

The leader ability could be changed from droid defense up 30%, to all Ewoks fielded under C3-PO receive, critical chance and critical damage up 25%