Revan and R2D2

I know Revan is thought to be best used with Jedi only, but I've been wondering about R2D2 in a Revan line up. The combat analysis would add Crit chance and accuracy, and being light side Revans crew would benefit from debuff cleanse on critical hit.

But perhaps more importantly; on a Revan, GMY, GK, and Jolee team, R2D2 could help distract from Jolee so his revives could be more effective.

What do you guys think? Bad idea?

Replies

• Options
    It sounds smart.
    Op comp? Theres only one way to find out.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    R2 is great anywhere and everywhere. Probably the best plug n play character in the game.
  • Options
    R2 is great anywhere and everywhere. Probably the best plug n play character in the game.

*cough* Thrawn *cough* ;)
  • Options
    Real question is will characters attack a marked target if he’s stealthed? In mirror matches for example if they mark revan but don’t kill him immediately and then you stealth revan, can he still be attacked or does stealth supersede marked?
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I know Revan is thought to be best used with Jedi only, but I've been wondering about R2D2 in a Revan line up. The combat analysis would add Crit chance and accuracy, and being light side Revans crew would benefit from debuff cleanse on critical hit.

But perhaps more importantly; on a Revan, GMY, GK, and Jolee team, R2D2 could help distract from Jolee so his revives could be more effective.

What do you guys think? Bad idea?

Isn’t CA gives bonuses to the rebels/resistance/republic only? OR is not pre-empire republic...

P.s. nope CA gives bonus to every light side character. Sorry