what is the sense of this?

i changed my guild to get traya, needed months and many good teams to make good results in the sith raid. collected shards, collected gear-material and 40 zetas...
now there is a new character, who marks traya and she is dead after some seconds.
can someone here explain this?

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Always things move on. There is no eternal meta.

I've had success beating revan 4 on 5 with dead treya leadership. Anyway g12+ is the real reward from her rather than merely treya imo.
  • Revan : hundreds of dollars. Traya : free. Make your choice 😀
  • The true irony is by the time revan returns cg will put out a character that destroys him. Long live the power creep.
  • The true irony is by the time revan returns cg will put out a character that destroys him. Long live the power creep.

And that character will also be called Revan.
  • Palanthian wrote: »
    The true irony is by the time revan returns cg will put out a character that destroys him. Long live the power creep.

And that character will also be called Revan.

Haha your probably right.
  • Who ever has the fastest mods win.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    What's to explain? Did you think she was just going to be invincible forever?
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• jedibaer71 wrote: »
    i changed my guild to get traya, needed months and many good teams to make good results in the sith raid. collected shards, collected gear-material and 40 zetas...
    now there is a new character, who marks traya and she is dead after some seconds.

Sith trio is completely busted OP. In order for them to make a new toon that beats it had to be a direct counter or else it would murder stomp every other squad in the game. I don't mind the Traya specific stuff in his kit.
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    What's to explain? Did you think she was just going to be invincible forever?

Exactly this.

• The big difference between traya and other raid reward toons is that to a certain extent they are plug and play. GK works every where, so does Raid Han. Traya is a specific DS toon with little PaP ability. She can still beat Revan, you just need to think outside the box.

The issue is the AI being changed to never make a mistake and target any other toon. That's the real issue and a poorly thought out concept. Having one characters AI smarter than every other characters AI creates something more than a power creep, it's an intelligence creep...

They all need to be as dumb as each other, or as smart as each other, otherwise a blatant bias is created
  • I’ve been smashing Traya leads with CLS/Chewie team. Revan isn’t the only one who can beat her.
  • jedibaer71 wrote: »

The meta shifts can be long in coming or short lived, you simply waited too long to get Traya. If you chase Revan now, you will be too late when you finally get him and the other toons necessary to have an arena team considered the current meta. Learn to manage your resources and maybe you will be ready for the next toon that will break the Revan meta.