Why don't you just tell us the truth ?

MJS
102 posts Member
edited October 2018
You claim raid "retreat" button has 40% success rate. I just came from a haat where I used 4 squads and here are my results:

P1 I failed to retreat Han 4 times, failed to retreat Rex once failed to retreat CLS 3 times, failed to retreat Dathcha once, failed to retreat hermit Yoda 2 times.

I went into p2 with all 5 members alive and 0/11 successful retreats. I failed to retreat Han 3 more times, I failed to retreat Dathcha once, failed to retreat Rex once, failed to retreat hermit once and failed to retreat CLS twice.

Eventually I retreated CLS and hermit managed to escape due to his ability being the last one standing after I lost Han. So far 1/19 successful retreats.

I used my JTR in p2 where I failed to retreat BB8 6 times, failed to retreat Rey once, failed to retreat RT once, failed to retreat R2 once and failed to retreat JTR once. Giving me a total of 1/29 successful retreats.

Going into p3 I failed to retreat Hermit once and then he died to a tank shot so I scrapped the run and waited for p4 so so far we have 1/30 success retreats.

Going into p4 I ran my AA, Leia, CLS, Hermit and Assajj. Had to use Leia since I failed to get Han out. I tried retreating Admiral Ackbar because his pathetic damage was frustrating me to no end, I failed to retreat him 6 times. Eventually I finished the battle so I didn't retreat him at all.

This gives us a 1 successful retreat in 36 attempts. That's under 3% on a 36 attempt sample. I understand that 36 attempts is a relatively small sample size but the incredibly small 2. something % is actually so far from the alleged 40% that I can't help but think that the actual chance is much smaller than the 40% that you guys claim.

Call it bad luck but this isn't the first time I've noticed this. I can tell you from raiding for a long time, that I have not experienced anywhere near 40%, I would say that the actual chance is 25% or something like that. I have no way to back it up but I'm certain it's not 40%...

Edited for content. - EA_Cian
Post edited by EA_Cian on

Replies