Revan leader ability bonuses

Dwest
171 posts Member
The Game changers keep saying bastilla, revan, and Jolee all count twice for revans leader ability giving 5 speed for each factions tag rather than once for each character but I thought I saw someone say that’s not true. Can anyone clarify?

Replies

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    gj7pdovxrpbz.png
  • Dwest
    171 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    gj7pdovxrpbz.png
    z177xyb5tele.jpeg

I saw this later so I just wanted some definite clarification but I guess that’s about as clear as they will get
  • They clarified it, saying that it applies 1 bonus of 10 percent to those toons instead of 2 bonuses of 5%. So essentially it applies twice, yes. There’s extra (sort of) math involved with 5% + 5%, which would make the bonus very slightly higher than a single 10% bonus. But for all I rents and purposes, yeah it applies twice.
  • Dwest
    171 posts Member
    Thank you for your answers
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    They clarified it, saying that it applies 1 bonus of 10 percent to those toons instead of 2 bonuses of 5%. So essentially it applies twice, yes. There’s extra (sort of) math involved with 5% + 5%, which would make the bonus very slightly higher than a single 10% bonus. But for all I rents and purposes, yeah it applies twice.

The bonuses don't add that way. It counts the # of Jedi and the # of OR tags on your team and then adds 5 x (# of tags) % to each of your toons (that qualify for the leader bonuses) stats at the start of the battle. A team of Revan, Bastila, Jolee, Zaalbar and Mission for example would get +40% offense, +40% crit chance, and +40 speed each. It's the same way R2's number crunch unique (Not the zeta upgrade part) works in terms of him getting bonus health/protection/potency/offense for each rebel/droid/resistance/republic ally, except in this case the bonuses are apply to more than just one toon.