The final stage of the Yoda event is designed to be beat at level 80

Deimos
326 posts Member
edited March 2016
Which is why so few jedi line ups can beat it and even them in most cases after dozens of attempts.

However at level 80 any jedi team should be able to do the trick. The event is afterall designed to go on perpetually once a month.

And this should be the case with any event that has a specific class restriction.

Replies

• There is no guarantee this event will carry on indefinitely. There is every chance it will be discontinued at some point and Yoda moved to Chromium, Shard Shop or maybe Cantina shipments.

There is every chance the event will not exist anymore by the time the level cap goes up to 80.
  • Old_Tallen wrote: »
    There is no guarantee this event will carry on indefinitely. There is every chance it will be discontinued at some point and Yoda moved to Chromium, Shard Shop or maybe Cantina shipments.

There is every chance the event will not exist anymore by the time the level cap goes up to 80.

I hope it comes back one more time after this! I'll get him to 6* in a few days, but I need another month to finish a team of 7* Jedi.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    If this is his last month I only get him to 5 star :'(
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    He will be here for a while. The game gets 20.000 downloads daily, people who started this week also want Yoda
  • It is likely that he'll stick around. My guess would be that they remove him from events once people have had plenty of time to 7* QGJ.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Pretty sure i remember seeing the devs say that the yoda event will be a reoccuring event on a set time schedule. There is no reason to discontinue the event even if they decide to add (not move) yoda to chromium (and there is no reason to do that either lol)
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    The event will most likely go away when the data tells EA no one is playing it. Till then it generates money, New Whales spend to get Jedi ready for the event.
  • I just hope we get one more spin at it (after this coming one) because then I can get him to at least 5
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    The event isn't going anywhere.