Health, Protection Turn Meter bars constantly being hidden by buffs please fix!

CG for the love of god please please please fix this nightmare.
b8oxdsshzpfk.png

The attached photo is a very mild example. It can get 10x worse.

Replies

• Options
    The health and protection is shown in the top right for the selected character. It can still be a problem if you want to know someones hidden health and there is a taunt up though
  • Options
    Yeah i find this a really annoying issue as well, mostly to see what buffs they have rather than the health but agree it needs addressing
  • Options
    Anyway you can't read all buff/debuff.
    Even with clicking on the list just above the head of the character. Sometimes it's even more longer than the description of Revan's ability :blush:

Would be great if they were listed too on the left or right side of the screen for example, at vertical. Could be an option to display this, or not.
  • Options
    Related. As more and more toons have abilities than depend on the target having more/less than a certain amount of TM/health please make indications of this as well. We can see the health on raid bosses, but not otherwise, and nowhere can I see it a toon has 51% or 49% TM.

Example:

CC-2224 "Cody"
    Basic ·Alpha Strike
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain 20% Turn Meter. Gain an additional 20% Turn Meter if that enemy has more than 50% Health, and an additional 20% Turn Meter if that enemy has less than 50% Turn Meter.
  • Options
    I hate that I can't tell who had foresight and use a special ability only to see it miss.
  • Options
    Embarrassing part is that MSF solved this already. Up your game, CG!