Hello all,
I'm a lvl 50 currently and need advice.
My usual squad consists of
Dooku lvl 50
Chewie lvl 50
Luke farmboy lvl 50
Jedi consular lvl 50
Biggs darkliter lvl 50.

I am currently trying to get my Luke to 7 stars ( he is currently 5 stars) in order to unlock shard store and Grievous ( my fav character, I really want to unlock him ASAP).
I seem to be losing a couple of arena battles and events like the ghost of dathomir. Perhaps someone could help?
Thanks

Replies

• You need a team with synergy to do well in arena.

Some common early game teams that work well are:

Pheonix
    Empire under palp once you unlock him
    Rebels under wiggs until you get cls
    Resistance under fin zeta
    FO under kru
    Jedi under bastilla

Any one of those will far out perform what you have. Most go Pheonix first because they give you characters req for 3 legendaries. They are req for thrawn and can unlock ep since they are rebels. And two of them have the jedi tag.

Just depends what your priorities are. But drop clone wars chewie and jedi councillor. They are garbage characters and not worth putting any more resources into. Trust me. I have a g11 clone wars chewie and he is still useless. St han or old ben are way better early ls tanks. And if you go ds sion and shore trooper are great tanks but not easy to get. For empire stormtrooper works decent early and kru is good for fo teams but only ok in my opinion if used outside fo. But I know people that run him with ep until they get sion.
  • You’ll be able to get grievous much faster from fleet store which unlocks at lvl 60 than shard shop.
  • Forget Grievous, he sucks.

Only reason to max Luke is to unlock his Jedi self and you need a maxed Empire squad to unlock R2 first.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Forget Grievous, he sucks.

Only reason to max Luke is to unlock his Jedi self and you need a maxed Empire squad to unlock R2 first.
    I thought he was rather good before? Anyways I'm still going for him, since he is still my fav character
  • CaptainM09 wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Forget Grievous, he sucks.

I thought he was rather good before? Anyways I'm still going for him, since he is still my fav character
    Your call of course, just don't expect him to kick **** and take names. He may get a rework at some point but that's just player speculation so I wouldn't pin my hopes on it

At 50 you might be able to switch to Phoenix squad and still have them be somewhat viable by the time you've powered them up but you will still lose ground in arena as you divert resources to building Phoenix (or any new squad).

Better to start with what you have and evolve it into something more viable in my opinion.

Would be helpful if you could create and link a swgoh.gg profile