Grevious Rework Idea

swgohfan29
1147 posts Member
edited October 2018
Basic: Furious Assault: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If Grevious has any buff, do it again. This attack cant be evaded or countered.

Special: Whirling blades: Deal Physical damage to all enemies and inflict up to 3 DoTs on each. If this attack would be countered, instead Grevious gains a bonus attack against the [toon who is countering]. No counter attack occurs.

Special: Sinister Laugh: Deal damage to each enemy equal to 5% of their max health for each buff on them, then Grevious gains TM equal to the percentage health dealt this way. If 100%TM was gained, Grevious gains Offense up for 2 turns.

Leader: Overwhelm: Seperatist allies gain 40% Offense and 40% Critical Chance and 30% Defense for each B2 Super Battle Droid ally . If another seperatist ally would be defeated,

Non-B2 Super Battle Droid: Replace the dead ally with a B2 Super Battle Droid with 50% of its health and 50% of its protection and the Offense of a B2 Battle Droid of the same star, gear and level. Speed of the dead character is retained.

ZETA: B2 Super Battle Droid: Replace with a B2 Super Battle Droid of the same stats. Only Occurs once per Battle Droid. The new super battle droid is not affected by this ability

Grevious: Replace Grevious with Grevious with the same stats at max HP. a random tank ally gains taunt, 100%HP and Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns. This can only occur once.

Not zeta: These do not count as revives.

Unique: Intimidate: If a enemy would gain buffs, they lose 10%TM, doubled against Galactic Republic characters. Grevious Gains TM loss this way.[Per set of buffs]. Opponents can't Heal while its not their allies turn.

ZETA: If a enemy would gain buffs, they lose 5% Health and 5% Protection, doubled against Galactic Republic characters. Grevious gains the amount loss as protection

Post edited by swgohfan29 on

Replies

• I like it, makes me hopeful for a rework.

The leader ability makes it sound as though we can have more than one B2 at a time. Was this a mistake or are you thinking that the group would only benefit from the one B2?

I was thinking that the separatists should get a battle droid that functions in a similar way to the nightsister zombie: a continuous revive mechanic that simulates the endless number of them.
  • Cool ideas! I like that dead allies turn into B2's and the counter-attack prevention. Those are novel ideas.
  • Commando droid could be a droid that revieves a couple of times. Also I don’t think duplicate units will happen
  • Zzyymm wrote: »
    I like it, makes me hopeful for a rework.

The leader ability makes it sound as though we can have more than one B2 at a time. Was this a mistake or are you thinking that the group would only benefit from the one B2?

I was thinking that the separatists should get a battle droid that functions in a similar way to the nightsister zombie: a continuous revive mechanic that simulates the endless number of them.

After one non-Grevious ally dies, they will get replaced by a B2.