General Grievous re-work

I know there probably a thousand of these out there, but mine is the bestest! I promises! Feedback always appriciated, i like to know if ive made something crazy under or overpowered.

Basic: Furious Assault
Deal phyical damage to target enemy +additional damage equal to 10% Grievous' max health. cant be evaded or countered and cannot score critical hits.
General Grievous attacks again for each of the following:
Target is Jedi
Target is Glactic Republic
Target is Droid

Special 1 Grevious Wounds
cooldown:4

Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict healing immunity and speed down for two turns.

Special 2: Sinister Laugh
Cooldown 5

Inflict target lock on the primary target, and health down and defence down on all enemies, with 50% chance to remove 25% turn meter. This chance is doubled against Jedi, Galactic Republic, or Droids.

Leadership: Daunting Presence
All enemies have -25% crit chance and -25% crit damage [zeta] whenever an enemy deals damage but does not score a crit, they lose 5 speed and 5% max health until the end of battle.

Unique 1: Tactical Retreat
Grievous has +10% max health for every active droid and seperatist ally. In addition, ([zeta] the first time General Grievous takes damage and) anytime he falls below 50% health he dispells all debuffs on himself and another random ally then forces that ally to taunt for 1 turn unless another ally is already taunting for him. [Zeta] If he does, as long as that ally is taunting it inflicts crit chance down for 1 turn on enemies that deal damage to it.

Unique 2: Crush Them! Make them Suffer!
Whenever an enemy with target lock calls an ally to assist, the assisting ally recives target lock for 2 turns. This effect cannot be resisted. Whenever target lock expires general grievous and his allies gain 15% turn meter.
[Zeta] in addition, target locked enemies recieve additional negitive effects based on the number of enemies with target lock.
2 or more enemies: -50% offence
4 or more enemies: attacks against this unit ignore defense and gain 50% life steal
5 enemies: any unit this unit attacks counters, if able.

I know i triple zetad him, and i promise im not trying to give the devs ideas or anything (i promise, i feel that zeta crunch too) but i feel like he really deserves it, because the man/cyborg/thing is a beast and deserves the right to drag droids into the meta kicking and screaming.

Replies

• Your profile pic is a masterpiece, just sayin
  • I know there probably a thousand of these out there, but mine is the bestest! I promises! Feedback always appriciated, i like to know if ive made something crazy under or overpowered.

Basic: Furious Assault
    Deal phyical damage to target enemy +additional damage equal to 10% Grievous' max health. cant be evaded or countered and cannot score critical hits.
    General Grievous attacks again for each of the following:
    Target is Jedi
    Target is Glactic Republic
    Target is Droid

Special 1 Grevious Wounds
    cooldown:4

Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict healing immunity and speed down for two turns.

Special 2: Sinister Laugh
    Cooldown 5

Inflict target lock on the primary target, and health down and defence down on all enemies, with 50% chance to remove 25% turn meter. This chance is doubled against Jedi, Galactic Republic, or Droids.

Leadership: Daunting Presence
    All enemies have -25% crit chance and -25% crit damage [zeta] whenever an enemy deals damage but does not score a crit, they lose 5 speed and 5% max health until the end of battle.

Unique 1: Tactical Retreat
    Grievous has +10% max health for every active droid and seperatist ally. In addition, ([zeta] the first time General Grievous takes damage and) anytime he falls below 50% health he dispells all debuffs on himself and another random ally then forces that ally to taunt for 1 turn unless another ally is already taunting for him. [Zeta] If he does, as long as that ally is taunting it inflicts crit chance down for 1 turn on enemies that deal damage to it.

Unique 2: Crush Them! Make them Suffer!
    Whenever an enemy with target lock calls an ally to assist, the assisting ally recives target lock for 2 turns. This effect cannot be resisted. Whenever target lock expires general grievous and his allies gain 15% turn meter.
    [Zeta] in addition, target locked enemies recieve additional negitive effects based on the number of enemies with target lock.
    2 or more enemies: -50% offence
    4 or more enemies: attacks against this unit ignore defense and gain 50% life steal
    5 enemies: any unit this unit attacks counters, if able.

I know i triple zetad him, and i promise im not trying to give the devs ideas or anything (i promise, i feel that zeta crunch too) but i feel like he really deserves it, because the man/cyborg/thing is a beast and deserves the right to drag droids into the meta kicking and screaming.

His leadership is far too weak, which is what droids need. His 2nd unique is incredibly over powered. When TL droids are together the enemy nearly always has TL on every toon.
  • Here is the rework I suggested. Maybe a merger of the two would be best.
    General Grievous Abilities
    Furious Assault
    · Basic · Level 8
    Deal physical damage 3 times to target enemy and apply DoT each time. This attack can't be Evaded or Countered. This ability does double damage to buffed enemies.
    Damage: 5232 - 8886
    Grievous Wounds
    Special · Level 8
    Grievous Wounds 4 turn cooldown
    Deal Physical damage to all enemies with a 66% chance to inflict Healing Immunity for 2 turns. healing immunity is permanent to Jedi and can not be resisted by Jedi
    Damage: 2458 - 2820
    Sinister Laugh
    · Special · Level 8
    Sinister Laugh 6 turn cooldown
    Dispel all buffs on all enemies then Inflict Health Down and 2 DoT on all enemies for 2 turns, with a 66% chance to remove 66% Turn Meter. This chance is doubled against Jedi enemies.
    Daunting Presence
    · Leader · Level 8 zeta
    All enemies have -20% Critical Chance and -20% Critical Damage. Droid allies have a 15 percent chance to assist other droids. Whenever a droid attacks out of turn due to this ability they dispel all buffs on the target enemy and inflict 2 dots which can not be resisted.
    Tactical Retreat
    · Unique · Level 8 omega
    Grievous grants +10% Max Health for each living Droid ally to all droid allies. In addition, whenever Grievous falls below 50% protection or 50% Health, he will Dispel all negative status effects on himself and force a random droid ally to Taunt for 1 turn, that ally gains 100% Turn Meter 50 percent max health and heals health equal to General Grievous remaining health.
    Interchangeable Parts
    · Unique · Level 8 Zeta
    At the start of their turn all darkside droids heal 5 percent health percent health and 5 percent protection for each DoT on the enemy. This healing ignores heal immunity.
  • "whenever an enemy deals damage but does not score a crit, they lose 5 speed and 5% max health until the end of battle." This part has way too much synergy with ShT Big Z and GK. The best squads wouldn't even be droids they would be crit immunity squads.
  • @Gamorrean thanks im still hoping for him too, lol.

@Olddumper i do like parts of your build, but in the spirit of keep toon kits lined up with who they were as a character, a bunch doesnt make sense. General Grevious HATED droids. Healing them would just about be the last of his concerns. yes droids have aoe target locks but the game has clensers, and most of them have fairly good AI. itll do well against some squads but others, like super tenacity jedi bois will shrug that **** off and you wont be able to keep it up. Better than some, worse than others. And the leader ability, well you got me there, somehow did not expect the interaction between GK and/or ShT. Maybe it only procs if they could crit, but didnt? Change the wording to something like "whenever an enemy deals damage to a separatist or droid ally and could have critically hit but didnt, they lose 10 speed and 5% max health (stacking) until the end of battle" that along with increasing the negitives to -30% crit and crit damage so it pops a bit more. Would lessen min/max dipping into other groups for cheese and keep it from being too easily broken.