Sith Trooper loses buffs

Gijon
2 posts Member
edited October 2018
When an isolated Sith ally uses special abilities, Sith Trooper loses his Defense Up, Taunt and (probably) Retribution. (See ep1 in attachment)

When an isolated Sith ally uses basic attack, a Sith Trooper retains his buffs. (See ep2 in attachment)

Sith Trooper loses only Defense Up, Taunt and Retribution, but retains other buffs (ep3)

zhb6p8pxciwy.gif

9euwu59bxvj5.gif

k2yog445tj89.gif

P.s. I don't know why, but I can't submit it to "Bug Reports"

Replies

• All these bugs can't be Revan related. There must have been some serious content partially released with him that is just hidden right now.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    I think they tweeked some stats in arena to help Revan stay on top causing alot of strange things this weekend.
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    All these bugs can't be Revan related. There must have been some serious content partially released with him that is just hidden right now.

Hence, the delay for "just" Revan's kit. Still it might have to do with Revan's kit as he messes with taunt and makes others mess with taunt as well... I just wonder if there will ever be a point in EA/CG's policy in which they put quality before quantity... but well... EA itself is not known for that...
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Cossin wrote: »
    Olddumper wrote: »
    All these bugs can't be Revan related. There must have been some serious content partially released with him that is just hidden right now.

Hence, the delay for "just" Revan's kit. Still it might have to do with Revan's kit as he messes with taunt and makes others mess with taunt as well... I just wonder if there will ever be a point in EA/CG's policy in which they put quality before quantity... but well... EA itself is not known for that...

Yeah I call shenanigans on the hold up being his kit. It takes 20 minutes and 2 hours off testing to buff him a little. There was probably

Known bugs caused by his kit
    Major content that was built along side it that became a blocker
    Small upgrades to his kit needed that they used as a scapegoat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Looks like an issue, please report to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>

To get the "Submit" button you need to fill in all boxes, even ones without an "*"