GW such a ripoff

Was able to beat it twice earlier this week. Last few days haven't been able to get by 7. Ran into all 70 fully geared Phasma lead with Poe, Rey, GS, Lumi. Just oblierated any team I put up against it. **** this garbage.

Replies

• If you don't like Galactic War then don't play it.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Jakeless
    40 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Or just keep playing as many nodes of it as you can, while utilizing your energy to farm shards and gear to make your characters better and get a suicide squad to waste the cooldowns for teams like that. Give it time, this too shall pass
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Blurryface wrote: »
    Was able to beat it twice earlier this week. Last few days haven't been able to get by 7. Ran into all 70 fully geared Phasma lead with Poe, Rey, GS, Lumi. Just oblierated any team I put up against it. **** this garbage.

Well they thought that if they based the teams on arena team's that it would work lol..... although i haven't had trouble in gw for two weeks i understand the anger. Though almost every single node ever since i have started GW has had Sidious in the team. With alot of the time dooku,lumi and gs to follow.

A tad boring..... could just do arena to verse these teams ..... they could have 100 pre set teams set up i.e Empire team with different versions of it that you could verse etc....

Edit: Node 1 , Empire team leader: Darth Vader, Node 2 Rebels leader: Liea, Node 3 : Droids leader: GG etc etc .

Edit 2: maybe with the end node comprised of leaders from past nodes all at 7* level cap mmmm
    I.e Liea,GG,QGJ,Poggle,Dooku
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    How is something free a ripoff? Does not compute.
  • I used to pay a lot to play until they nerfed the credits. Haven't spent a dime in a month. I have characters that need to be promoted but the only real way to get credits to do that is through gw. Game is almost unplayable anymore.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Blurryface wrote: »
    Game is almost unplayable anymore.

That is your opinion. I am playing it right now without problems.

If you are not enjoying it anymore i suggest request a refund, uninstall and move on.

• I find it humorous that everytime someone complains about changes being made to this game someone instantaneously comes to denounce and rebuke claims. Aren't you also a "whiner"? Complaining about a complainer?. If you don't like what's being said then don't respond. Plenty of other threads on this forum that talk about anything under the son. I say anyone has a right to complain if they want. I do find it strange that every complaint that is made on this forum about the game is met immediately by a response letting the poster know how wrong they are about there claims. A little bit of moderator damage control eh?? It's all about protecting the product any which way you can.
  • I don't have anything to whine about. I was just curious as to why people are attacked when they have a valid issue to complain about
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I just completed my 50th GW yesterday. I am by no means a whale. I've been playing since thanksgiving weekend and have spent a modest amount on crystals and character packs. I rank regularly between 20's and 50's on my server. I have almost 5M credits in the bank all due to GW and other in game activities.

I really don't get all the drama around GW. Yes for me in the beginning was very very challenging. Once I got a solid bench it became a great resource for me. Honestly I go through the whole thing with a mix of mostly my B team. Luminara and QGJ are my only arena characters I use typically. On a rare occasion I use a suicide squad. Mostly if I don't like the way my health and cool downs are looking I will retreat and try a different method.

If you're struggling with GW it is not the game it is not the devs. There is plenty of evidence to the contrary on these forums that GW is a perfectly doable part of the game.

EA could put this to rest if they posted the avg. completion rate for GW. The data has to be available.
    Post edited by Wetwurx on
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    I don't have anything to whine about. I was just curious as to why people are attacked when they have a valid issue to complain about

I am fine with complaints when they are backed with facts or point directly to the posters opinion if not it just spreading most likely false hoods.

"Game is almost unplayable anymore" that is not a true statement. A problem with GW makes LS/DS/Cantina/Arena/Challenges/Events not work?

"GW such a ripoff" also not true, GW is free
    I find it humorous that everytime someone complains about changes being made to this game someone instantaneously comes to denounce and rebuke claims.

If people don't then others that come and read the forum before investing in the game may actually think that the complaints are all true.

I am not saying there are not problems with the game and the GW is not hard for some, but all info should be out there and correct.
    I say anyone has a right to complain if they want.
    I say anyone has a right to try to debunk the complaints if they want to.
  • When they nerfed the credits it created a huge advantage for those that started the game very early. They already had their characters leveled.
  • Let me guess. If you don't think anything is wrong with the gw or lack of credits, you've been playing since game inception. The credit Nerf changed the entire game. The strong were already strong. The newer players got screwed.
  • I am sick of Galactic War, and this game in general. It's all Pay To Win now. I just started a GW...made it exactly THREE BATTLES before a 4th string lineup up 4 star toons that were literally 12 levels BELOW MINE took out not one, not two but three of my 6 star, purple geared totally badass toons like they were nothing.

After playing Battlefront and SWTOR though, it's no longer a surprise that EA don't have clue one about balance or how to make a game fair...all they know is how to squeeze every dime out of you in microtransactions.

If you work for EA, I pretty much wish awful things upon you and your family.
  • Wetwurx wrote: »
    I am by no means a whale. I've been playing since thanksgiving weekend and have spent a modest amount on crystals and character packs.

Translation: I spent way over $20 on data cards and packs, i.e. I have paid to win.

It's ok...I used to spend money on the game too - but after they nerfed credits and ruined other aspects of the game, I won't give them another cent. It's Pay To Win now, and if you think otherwise, you're kind of stupid. And probably a neckbeard uggo too.