Zeta maul+nightsisters?

Hi everyone, I have a question. I’m thinking of being a **** and running the acolyte zombie combo. I’m wondering, should I try to combine it with a zeta maul lead? If I do, which two sith should I use, I don’t have any of the triumvirate members yet. I was thinking savage and assassin, since those two together can do a sort of anihilate. Or should I run old daka instead of sass? Thoughts? Am I a bad person? Lemme know

Replies

• Hi everyone, I have a question. I’m thinking of being a **** and running the acolyte zombie combo. I’m wondering, should I try to combine it with a zeta maul lead? If I do, which two sith should I use, I don’t have any of the triumvirate members yet. I was thinking savage and assassin, since those two together can do a sort of anihilate. Or should I run old daka instead of sass? Thoughts? Am I a bad person? Lemme know

That would be more of a TW type of thing for a back territory.... Anyone running a decent arena team will have a toon faster than acolyte and several AOE to get rid of her.... Heck, Thrawn could just fracture her out of the gate.... Once she is gone, the rest of your team would be easy pickings ..