Please find a way to make shard useful after upgraded a character to 7*

8*? Please don`t! A shard exchange system would be good

Replies

• They have said a shard exchange program is coming...hopefully soon, I'm sitting on a ton of extra shards for 3 or 4 characters that I'd love to exchange.
  • For example. Now I have 350 cad shards, 110 qui-gon shards, 90 lumi shards and other useless shards left after I upgraded those characters to 7*.
  • Alexnomnom wrote: »
    For example. Now I have 350 cad shards, 110 qui-gon shards, 90 lumi shards and other useless shards left after I upgraded those characters to 7*.

You must've spend a lot of $ to get all those shards
  • Zarithi
    28 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Alexnomnom wrote: »
    For example. Now I have 350 cad shards, 110 qui-gon shards, 90 lumi shards and other useless shards left after I upgraded those characters to 7*.

I feel you.

I've got:

103 - Jedi Consular
    175 - Cad Bane
    84 - Darth Maul
    146 - Grand Moff Tarkin
    125 - Qui Gon Jinn
    156 - Kit Fisto
    90 - Princess Leia
    105 - Nightsister Acolyte
    57 - Ewok Elder

Along with other random handfuls.

That's not even accounting for the tons of shards I've lost due to the duplicate character bug with Chromium Packs.

I need a shard exchange!
  • A note re the claimed "duplicate character bug". I believe no shards have been lost, though I have experienced the exact same "bug".

Here's what actually happens (from first-hand experience):
    * You pull an 8-drop Chromium pack
    * Let's say you get 12 Cad Bane shards as the first pull, and the game says 30/85 shards
    * Let's say you get 12 Cad Bane shards again as the second pull, and rather than the expected 42/85 it again counts up to 30/85 and you think "I've been robbed"
    * What actually happened is that you only had 6/85 shards at the start of the pull - it's actually the first pull that showed the bug, ie it should have said 18/85, but because it knew about the next pull (I'm guessing all pulls are calculated internally before being shown) it knows the end position will be 30

I've had the same reaction many times about being robbed, so decided to keep a much closer eye on things, and can confirm this is what's happening every time.
  • While that makes sense, I don't feel it holds up all the time, I'm pretty sure I've not been granted shards I should have although I haven't been logging them gratuitously (probably should).