No Complaints Here... Just Hoping... Anakin and maybe a Ship?

Hi, been playing for some time, and I'm really liking what CG is doing right now. Adding in great characters from all over the SW Galaxy, and bringing in Chewie was sweet (even though I wont have him for probably another two years, but I don't mind). My favorite factions are the First Order, Jedi, and Resistance, especially now that I finally got JTR. She's such a good character! But to my real point. The force feels unbalanced... Please, please, please give us something for Anakin. We have Luke and Rey who are the main characters in the OT and Sequel trilogies, but the main character in the prequels is sorta terrible, unless you really know how to use his abilities (and even then he's just OK). A ship would be fantastic seeing as he is the "best pilot in the galaxy..." Or a rework of some sorts, or at least a Zeta ability. I mean, c'mon, other kinda useless characters have Zeta's (Looking at you Lumi). Anything would be great, we're just looking for something for the character who is kinda the reason we are all playing this game, if you really think about it. AND there is no way Ezra will ever compare to JKA, yet he's all over the place on Jedi teams. Seems strange. That's all. And here's this not so off topic meme for laughs.

e25tft5c4iz4.png

Replies

• MJS
    102 posts Member
    I want Anakin to be more relevant, hate the fact that he's a nobody in this game with no use when scrubs like Rey are dominating various areas of the game, no pun intended, I actually like Rey.

However you aren't going to get CG to lift a finger and rework a character who is owned by most people, unless there's some way to milk him. He probably is going to get a bad rework that's still gonna make him unusable and a ship for CG to make cash...
  • He should be better and more useful. Hopefully one day he will be :smile:
  • Nooo, no more Teen-angst Whineykin and definitely no Cutesy Choirboy Ani!!! :p

I'd rather have Jarjar. At least his Villain Journey to Darth Jarjar - accidentally betrayed Republic, guilt, anger, path to Dark Side - would be filled with pratfalls. :D
  • Who knows... If enough people ask (which plenty of people want him to be better), they may do something about it. Besides, not that many people actually have him. I've been looking at many of the top players in my shard, and a lot of them either don't have him at all, or have him geared super low or something. And most people had Grand Master Yoda, and look what happened there. Seems reasonable something similar could happen with Anakin?

And Darth JarJar would be awesome, just to throw it in all of our faces! I would definitely work to get him haha.