Challenge Proabilities

So, it's nice to know what the probabilities are for the packs you buy, but why stop there. Could they give us the probability for what Rewards we get from certain challenges and smuggling/heist events?

I for one would like to know what my probability is to get 10M credits or all 5 Strength challenges with 5 MK3 Carbantis. I know they will probably never give us a probability for shards or gear on nodes, but the challenges seem easy enough for them to tell.

What do you think?

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    They were forced to release pack probabilities. They won’t divulge any drop rates unless another company with power or the law forces them to
  • No one in my guild has ever gotten 7 carbs from the challenge and most of us have been playing since 4/2016. It has to be very, very close to 0%.
  • BrtStlnd wrote: »
    No one in my guild has ever gotten 7 carbs from the challenge and most of us have been playing since 4/2016. It has to be very, very close to 0%.

I'm sure it is very close to zero as I've never noticed it myself, but it's also possible we've gotten it multiple times without noticing.
  • Drop rates on 6 and 7 carbs from the challenges are .001%. Fact.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I have no need for knowing the drop rates from challenfes. I'll do the challenges disregarding what the drop rates are. However, drop chances for packs could be a deciding factor, if I was to dolphin/whale out on a character or two.