Please add a squad button in the character menu

The only way I have found to access the squad screen is when I am in the process of assigning characters for an attack. However, if there are no active events, and I am out of energy to do a battle, there is no way to access this screen.

My suggestion would be to replace the 'training' button in the character menu with a 'squads' button that will take you to squad management.

Replies

• I have the same request from EA. I can’t manage my squad if I have run out of energy, or no raids, events are in progress.
    My suggestion can be put it in our Profile view
    9mtj2l7zoxz3.jpeg

————————

Furthermore, a window would be appreciated where we can see ALL the gears we have! Right now if I want to see how many gear pieces I have for example MKIII Carbantin.
    I have to find a character who needs it, or I have to go to Stores where we can can purchase it.

Thank you.
  • I can only support this suggestion!
    On the character screen, on the bottom, where the Train, Mods, and Buy Data Cards buttons are, you could place a Squad Management button.
    Do that, please!
  • Agreed. Please add this. It will make all our lives easier... well, gameplay rather. ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Just stick it in the Character screen. I don't understand why this has never occurred to the development team. Or if it has, what's the freaking hold up?