HSTR P3 is an RNG Nightmare

The next part of the mechanics changes involve Traya in Phase 3 (Tiers 1-6). We have changed Traya’s lightsabers to no longer dispel or apply debuffs based on the buff they start with. The sabers will still have random buffs, but this adjustment will hopefully decrease the need to restart until they get the right combination of buffs on the lightsabers because of the paired debuffs.

Since "fixing" the HSTR raid to be less RNG dependent, it is now a RNG nightmare. Running chex I find I'm restarting 10x more than previous. Its awful.....

Replies

• Options
    No changes were made to phase 3 in Heroic. Tiers 1-6 removed the randomness of the sabers initial buffs, but Heroic was unchanged.

If you're having more restarts, then either you changed something, or you're just experiencing a string of bad RNG.
  • Options
    My bad. Maybe I'm just now noticing it but Han is constantly getting dazed during Stand Alone. Seems the debuffs are appearing more randomly

If you can use Chirrut or Rex to get Tenacity Up on Han before he stands alone, that helps. The Tenacity up can still be stripped, but it gives you better odds.

Alternatively, if you got 7* Chewie, you can use him instead. His "Guard" ability makes Han immune to daze!
  • Options
    If you got Chewbacca he helps a lot
  • Options
    Did they changed treyas speed in t6, my dt is 179, han 177 and treya is atacking after them?
  • Options
    They didn’t change it, she’s always been much slower in t6.

Your speeds are perfect for heroic, but too fast for t6.