Seriously?

So yoda can kill traya and sith trooper in less than 15 seconds in the game and this is supposed to be balanced? People haven't been spending crystals so you're making it "RNG" based with the ridiculous tm bonus for jedi at the moment so people buy $1.99 packs or so just to compete in pvp eh? Nice one.

Replies

• Corruptor wrote: »
    So yoda can kill traya and sith trooper in less than 15 seconds in the game and this is supposed to be balanced? People haven't been spending crystals so you're making it "RNG" based with the ridiculous tm bonus for jedi at the moment so people buy $1.99 packs or so just to compete in pvp eh? Nice one.

I don't understand the connection between losing and the $1.99 crystal packs. If you're competitive in arena you should have plenty of crystals for a refresh. Your should also know the counters to the popular teams.
  • I’d guess the op is insinuating that in order to refresh battles he has to buy crystals.
  • I’d guess the op is insinuating that in order to refresh battles he has to buy crystals.

I don't really understand how someone who is competitive in arena would need to buy crystals. Oh well. Good luck OP. You're fighting an uphill battle.
  • Furianshi
    34 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Just out of curiosity, do you guys pay tax on top of that $1.99?

In Australia, the smallest crystal pack here is $2.99, but I just noticed on my bank statements from the last 2.5yrs that it was more like $3.50 for every dayum crystal pack I bought for some reason... If that’s tax, legally, shouldn’t it say somewhere that there is tax on top?

Also, yes OP, the game is utter **** right now for f2p/dolphin players, unless you’re someone already used to low arena rewards.

Edit: sorry, edited the post and didn’t realise it removes the swear filters - not that any children should be playing gambling games, but yeah.
  • What really grinds my gears is the arena time limit. 5 minutes was fine 3 years ago. I can see it being created to prevent someone from locking in their spot. I get that. But nowadays, I don't get my first move in until at least 20 seconds into the battle. Then its another 20 seconds before I get to make my 2nd move. And it continues on repetitively after that.

Rather than increasing damage stats for all of the Jedi faction, CG just releases Revan the same way that they did JTR. Make them OP by giving them every possible buff in the game (along with some added new ones.) The problem is, the game can't deal with all of this data smoothly. It glitches and stalls trying to keep up with all of the extra data computations from all of the buffs flooding the screen. With JTR, at least you slowly built up to that glitchiness. Now, it's there from the start of the battle.

Here is a solution. Give us another 3 minutes...8 minutes total. That way at least we can win the battles that we are winning (and should have won) before the timer runs out for the measly 5 minutes that we are given now.

I don't have Revan, but I have friends who do. They tell me the same thing, they get timeouts with Revan vs Revan often. What is the reasoning behind this? Did your testers not see that battles will take longer with all of the lagging? Yoda alone takes 15 second blocks out of the countdown timer for every 3 consecutive moves that he makes every time that he takes a turn.

You're gonna lose us CG. You are blind to the reality that is going on every day in people's arena climbs. You created a meta that prevents arena battles from being fought fairly. I can beat Revan teams, but I can't do it when 80% of the attacks come from the other side while I am not even interested in what is going on in the battle. I am only waiting for my toon's abilities to pop up so that I can take my turn as fast as I can and get ready to wait another 15 seconds after Yoda takes his time taking his 2-3 consecutive turns again.

And that's not to mention that this is playing at 4x speed. I often laugh to myself thinking that someone could actually get an arena win on 1x speed. You are giving people heart disease. You are causing the need for drywall repairs in people's homes after they punch the walls in rage for losing battles that they should have rightfully won had they been given a fair amount of time to win them. Is it part of your master plan to infuriate your player base? Because that is what it seems to me. Even those with Revans who paid you to instantly win at this game are timing out battles and dogging you on Discord.

We have had many players in the guild quit the game over this. I know that you have seen it. Do you want to prevent people from rage-quitting your game? I have a solution. Give us 8 minutes instead of 5.

Thank you for your time.
  • Corruptor wrote: »

I don't think people spend money just to refresh arena. You get more than 100 crystals a day to just do dailies. And the only way you would refresh is if it were going to yield more crystals than the refresh costs. Otherwise just have to accept the lower ranking
  • You may get more than 100 a day, but you should spend at least 50 just to get the 600 tickets for the guild +50 most days if you don't have the wallet jedi. And to farm chars in the rates the game demands (i.e. EA enforces us), you need to spend much more.