Jawa rework? Please??

Probably really low on the to do list but these tiny hooded people need some rework love. Maybe Nebit can some sort of Bossk leadership where regain protection and health but only if they are called to assist or something like. Engineer and scavenger have good kits. Just throwing my two cents

Replies

• I would love a Jawa rework. I kinda want them to implement the AAT raid bonus to Nebit's lead, in that once per turn they call a random Jawa ally to assist when using an ability.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Please Devs!!! Jawa need reworked badly! All 5 jawa 7*, level 85, g10+, heavily moded... only doing 75k damage in the Heroic Tank Raid is just a disgrace to their name... It seems like the tank raid should be the one place where they shine. After making all squads available in the mod battles, is there even a reason to have them anymore? Something must be done about this. Perhaps make it so all available jawa assist instead of one random assist; this may help them to be the "Wrecking Crew" they are supposed to, instead of the "Wretched Crew" they are now. As it stands they are practically dead weight in the game.
  • Yes! Rework them! Please!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/