The zeta dilemma

I have almost enough zeta matts to upgrade two zeta abilities however I am so unsure on who to zeta atm my area team is;
Palpatine lead
Thrawn
Vader
CLS
Yoda

Reason being these 5 are my most powerful toons by a long way, however I also have Raid Han at 6* (13 or so shards off 7* and also R2, who I belive have good zeta abilities) what’s everyone’s thoughts on who to zeta?

Here’s what my toons are at the moment.

Cheers 😆xmto5o89tdtk.png
klarm23qmbiz.png

Replies

• Since you are using ep lead. Zeta his leader. It’s well worth it, as for the other. . .
  • Palp lead and if you use chimera, Thrawn
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Palp lead and Thrawn unique for sure.

I'd also consider putting Tarkin in place of either Yoda or CLS on your arena team. You're gifting opposing Vaders a +16 speed increasing while losing that yourself. Tarkin will cut that in half.
  • Shyaldeth
    7 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I'll agree with Vendi. Palpatine Leader Zeta and Thrawn Unique Zeta.
    I would also take both CLS and Yoda off of your team and put Tarkin on, and some other sith or empire toon. Looks like you maybe have a decent Maul, so maybe him.
    By having Yoda on your team (a Jedi), you are granting enemy Vader +8 speed, and because Yoda isn't empire/sith, your Vader effectively loses that much as well, so you lose 16 speed, effectively. You lose that same amount with CLS (a Rebel) as well, losing you 32 speed to a full empire/sith enemy team with a Vader on it.

CLS and Yoda may be great, but on your team, it's just hurting you. Palpatine specifically hurts Rebels and Jedi.
  • Thank you all, I have put my first zeta on palp and just awaiting more omegas to zeta thrawn. And thanks for the advice I never saw it like that, I just use Yoda and CLS because of their power. 😂
  • Zeta revan.